WIN a Puratek Auto Level Controller! FREE to enter!

s2nhle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the more i read about this new product the more I want it.

panoum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting notifications about my tank while i'm not home is really useful. Love it. I hope I win the controller :)

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All set up and ready to win.
Currently I have no control (pun intended) but plan to add one this year. I have looked at the others and now the Puratek. They seem to have it together quite well. I really like the dashboard, not sure I will ever go as far as cameras on my system but if I did, they too would be visible from the dash. Great design

macscale

Ok.. Ok.. I'm Obssesed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really love this software! It's really fast and the features are very efficient. Winning this would be like winning the Mega PowerBall!

s2nhle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, it is only 3 more days. I hope I will be a winner.

s2nhle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just receive email from Puratek. They just release new apps for IOS.
"Puratek has just released iAquaXplorer, an iOS app for the iPad and iPhone. iAquaXplorer lets you see and control all your aquariums using a Puratek Insight 24/7 monitor & control system. Access all your real-time data and control interfaces with your iPhone or iPad. You can also sync all your settings and aquarium systems with your AquaXplorerLive account."

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up registered for an account

man this controller is amazing it can do everything. I keep looking into it one day i need to pull the trigger and leave the apex unit. Maybe winning this unit will push me to get the rest! haha Thanks again R2R!

WindeyD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The alarms and notifications are really cool features.

sundog101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see under "Drawing" that the winner will have to meet all requirments including a Facebook check. Does this mean that we have to Like their facebook page?

macscale

Ok.. Ok.. I'm Obssesed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one who's been waiting for this all day at my computer. :squigglemouth::suspicious:

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet! Got it and im in - done n done. Love that it helps journel style. I have been bad lately at recording - which is such an important part of a tank. That area of features seems cool. and of course all the other sweet stuff offered.

We have a winner!! afamousjohnson you have 48 hrs to PM me and claim your prize!!!

Thank you all and keep your eye peeled for a 3 more contest coming up soon!

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO WAY! That is soooooo crazy. I sure hold a love relationship with life. It only weighs on you what you can handle and it always evens out.
I ride to work as often as possible - on my way - there is an under the road tunnel for bikes I ride thru and have dubbed my gratitude wishing well. I rarely make a wish for myself and always try to make it for someone else that needs something to happen for them. If I can't think of someone I show gratitude and give thanks as I ride thru.
Well today I was the one in need - I have had 2 months of consistent rain pour on life over here in multiple aspects. Ending with the cherry on top last week with my beautiful reef of 3 years crashing and wiping out a good 80%+ of my collection and the rest on its way out. Quickly followed by an accidental vacuumING incedent over my apex head unit cord tearing it in half. I can't see me giving up the hobby but was on the fence talking myself into it. As I rode thru my thoughts were this -
I need a sign on what I am supposed to do - I need an up day weather I still have bad luck on the way or not - I am okay with the load I have to bear at the moment I just need a quick breather in between - I just need something to happen to get the wind back in my sails as I am extremely deflated and numb to emotion.

Well you can't say more perfect timing. Looks like the new system is going up :) just what I needed.

Huge thanks to R2R and Puratek - you guys are awesome in so many ways.

Last edited:

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!! :)

Puratek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats from the Puratek family. Hope this puts a little wind back in the sale. Remember, it's not about luck. You were suppose to win this.
Well get it out to right of way. Enjoy!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back