WiFI water level monitor?

IPT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a WiFI water level monitor? I forgot to plug my ATO back in before the weekend and came in today to a screeching return pump with no water to pump and increased salinity. Thankfully this was only over 2 days. It would be nice if there was something to tell me my water level is too low from a remote location. I know they have them for spills, but what something sensing a probe or sensor going dry, or float sensor used to measure a low level rather than a high level? This would alert someone of a from a water level dropping either from a failed ATO or maybe something worse like a leak.

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mean for hydros? Yes, you could. I have a water level sensor in the sump for the ATO, and another water level sensor in my 5 gallon ATO tank, to tell me when the water gets below the sensor. So I have 2 water level sensors connected to my hydros controller.

OP
OP
I

IPT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mean for hydros? Yes, you could. I have a water level sensor in the sump for the ATO, and another water level sensor in my 5 gallon ATO tank, to tell me when the water gets below the sensor. So I have 2 water level sensors connected to my hydros controller.
I was thinking of a standalone unit, but I can look into the Hydros.

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you type ‘water level sensor’ into Amazon you should get a few ideas for stand alone products, they have some different ones.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back