Coral Dipping Video/Explanation?

nanodude87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loved the great chalice fragging video and was thinking that it would be great to have a video or at least an explanation to dipping corals... Various types, etc. to prevent parasites from getting into the display tank. I remember when I first started I didn't have any idea what to do what I could or could not dip or anything about it and it wasn't exactly easy to find the info I was looking for.

Unfortunately I do not have the capabilities (camera, etc.) to take on this project but I figured I would throw the idea out there and see if anyone was interested in taking on the project. I think many would find it very helpful!

What do you guys think?

ucantmakeme

Green Tips save lives
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought he didnt want the cigarette thing being brought up anymore?

but ya, the videos you made were really good.

I

inactive

View Badges
Dude, I smoke.. it is what it is. You can comment on my cig smoking all day... even crack jokes... It's the soapbox anti-cigarette stuff that is annoying. It's like PETA against smokers.

I can totally do a dipping video, not a problem. Would have to be done this weekend and I am out of interceptor... so if I can track some down before then I will do a demo on that as well.

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why people cracking on you bout smoking? its no worse than beer,liquir. i smoke also bro. your vids are awesome btw

I

inactive

View Badges
why people cracking on you bout smoking? its no worse than beer,liquir. i smoke also bro. your vids are awesome btw

Thanks man!

Back on topic - Any suggestions on what you would like to see in the new video?

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya you need to come over here and video my anglerfish eating a damsel or shrimp. its so fast you cant even see it happen

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please drop the smoking cracks! I know it wasnt meant in a harmful way but still let's let it go.

Kraylen in the new R2R Videographer! WOOT!

Y-Diver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to know the mix you use to dip your corals in after fragging them & how long you dip them....

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back