It is on!!! Reef A Palooza Orlando April 11 & 12 2015

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait... been dreaming about VIP Reef's rock nems... can't wait to grab a couple killer ones.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendor: Pacific East Aquaculture Booth 101

pacific east.jpg

The east coast's largest indoor aquaculture facility, Pacific East Aquaculture operates the one of the nation’s largest indoor coral farm and reef livestock retail and wholesale outlets. This company is invested in the future of our hobby by growing thousands of corals in their own greenhouse coral farm. Visit them at booth #101.

Pacific East Aquaculture

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendor: Eye Catching Coral Booth 103

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 12.51.28 PM.jpg

Eye Catching Coral is a live saltwater coral wholesaler specializing in high quality and health. They directly import live coral and marine fish from Australia, Fiji, Indonesia, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Tahiti and several other locations. Visit them at booth #103.

Eye Catching Coral

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendor: ME Coral Booth 109

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 12.55.17 PM.jpg

Looking for corals? How about aquarium chemical supplements? You can get both at ME Coral’s booth #109. Don’t forget to ask about the ME Chemicals product line.

ME Coral

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendor: Boyd Enterprises Booth 111

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 12.58.54 PM.png

Boyd Enterprises, makers of Chemi-pure, Chemi-pure Elite, Vita Chem and Chemi-Clean, has a long history, more than 50 years, of serving your needs as aquarium keepers. To find out more information visit them at booth #111.

Boyd Enterprises

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendor: Riley's Reef Booth 125

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 1.03.45 PM.jpg

Check out the zany antics from Riley's Reef as the document their journey to Reef-A-Palooza Orlando. Visit them at booth #125 to see their amazing coral pieces.

[video=youtube;nTG-9PgmaNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTG-9PgmaNg[/video]

Riley's Reef

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendore: AlgaGen Booth 203

logo_algagen.jpg

AlgaGen specializes in the culture and growth of microalgae and other marine organisms. Don't forget to ask them about their "Live Feeds Program" as well as their other products. You can find them at booth #203.

AlgaGen

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2015 Speaker List

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2015 is fast approaching.
It’s time to let you all know who will be speaking. We are incredibly happy to announce that Chris Turnier, Julian Sprung and Eric Cohen will be holding down the speaker presentations.

Chris.jpg

Chris Turnier
Chris’s name may not be immediately recognizable to the broader public but his efforts over the past decade have helped to shape the marine aquarium trade in America as we know it. Chris has worked all levels of our marine aquarium industry, having lived some time in Fiji in collection and mariculture of a diversity of soft and stony coral species. When we have questions about stony corals, we can count on one hand the people we turn to for uncommon coral knowledge and Chris is among them.

Julian.jpg

Julian Sprung
Julian is an American writer, on marine aquarium fishkeeping, and co-founder of the company Two Little Fishies Inc, a manufacturer of marine aquarium supplements, media, and accessories. He is an alumnus of the University of Florida where he studied zoology, graduating in 1988.

Sprung has authored articles in aquarium hobby publications such as Freshwater And Marine Aquarium, Seascope, Advanced Aquarist Online, Aquarium Frontiers, Marine and Reef Aquarium USA, Practical Fishkeeping, Tropical Fish Hobbyist, and Coral. Sprung is one of the authors of The Reef Aquarium 3-volume book series (self-published.

Eric.jpg

Eric Cohen
Eric is the co-owner of Sea Dwelling Creatures, Inc., one of the largest importers in the USA of Aquarium Marine products. Eric and his brother Scott grew up in Southern California where his father owned and operated Aquarium Fish Retail Stores in the San Fernando Valley.

Always an aquarium hobbyist, Eric and his brother entered into the commercial Aquarium livestock business in 1991. Earlier on, Eric became a certified diver at the age of 18 and has traveled all over the South Pacific logging hundreds of dives working with local aquarium fish collectors. Eric has extensive training in aquarium fish and coral collection, and works along with local collectors to improve and teach a sustainable manner of collection techniques. Eric joined Reef Check as a board member in 2002 and has made a commitment to support Reef Check.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendor: Ruby Reef

Ruby Reef

The problem stops here! Looking for premiere aquarium water treatments that are safe for marine and freshwater aquaria? Then check out Ruby Reef at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando.

Screen Shot 2015-03-12 at 1.16.13 PM.jpg

[video]https://youtu.be/2URLPTVGkdw[/video]

Last edited:

JFrar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting excited! Hey is there a place to get entrance tickets? Or are there any? Also what time is it starting during the day? I'm an hour or so drive away. Saving my money for some sweet frags lol

JFrar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I saw the times, scratch that question, are there entrance tickets?

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting excited! Hey is there a place to get entrance tickets? Or are there any? Also what time is it starting during the day? I'm an hour or so drive away. Saving my money for some sweet frags lol
Sure you can purchase tickets on line from our web site. Ticket prices are $15.00 per person per day.

Reef A Palooza / Orlando

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.4%
Back