It is on!!! Reef A Palooza Orlando April 11 & 12 2015

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went yesterday, and bought two corals for a great price. They were huge and they guy even went down on price without me asking. I got a couple of technical question answered by the vendors, so all in all it was a good experience. I even found this blog through the Reef2Reef booth and signed up.

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uploadfromtaptalk1428856605733.jpg

Here's Rev and team doing their thing at the R2R booth! They have fresh popcorn!!

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes... that's what I look like? Need to stop leaving my house... [emoji38]

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do a search here on R2R, or if on google, go to images and it should be the first pic. Its bluish central body, orange polyps, with green tips.

Interesting i thought that first picture was a forest fire digitada. Now i see the polyps are not as reddish orange as forest fire. When it comes to montipora. I can not think of another SPS that comes close to the colors and contrast.

djsmallz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
_DSC0020.jpg
_DSC0002.jpg
_DSC0011.jpg
_DSC0010.jpg

Just got back home from the show, had a great time. Won a few raffle prizes, wife got a photo with the Tanked crew, and saw loads of great coral and new products. Was very impressed with lots of new products but a few caught my eye. The Deepwater DC15 pump they had on display that was pumping water up about 15ft of Pvc pipe. I'll be honest I had no idea what that tall display was there for till I asked, very quite and powerful DC pump for sure. Seeing the new Kessil Lighting was also very nice. Puratek also had a very impressive controller system setup complete with cameras and auto topoff. I'm loving all the innovations this hobby is enjoying. Thumbs up to Reef2reef, WWC and all the vendors for putting together such a great show. I will be in attendance for the next Show. Congrats to all the raffle winners as I hear that 150 gallon tank will be making it's way to Alabama.

FishDooD65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was about to say I know Jess from Diablo Corals had a few and they were really nice, I should have taken one when I got there Saturday morning beforet how opened up but I didn't. enjoy them fellas. Jess had some fire and i bought some other pieces from him. I had a great time and wish everyone else did as well. It was a great show and always awesome seeing familiar faces

VIPReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome show! and my hat goes off to WWC for setting up such a large organized event. All vendors had their best on display and it was hard to stay within budget. I probably spent way too much myself, but who wouldn't with such selection found there.

See you guys next year!

Frank

FishDooD65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome show! and my hat goes off to WWC for setting up such a large organized event. All vendors had their best on display and it was hard to stay within budget. I probably spent way too much myself, but who wouldn't with such selection found there.

See you guys next year!

Frank

Thank you also Frank for my frag, this is Erwin, Andro's friend. awesome deals and awesome rock anemones you guys had. I would also like to say thanks to World Wide Corals, Victor, Lou, and all of your staff. You guys did great, I really enjoyed myself and thanks to everyone else that had invited us over to their booths and for the festivities. The world wide corals store and setup were amazing. Hope to see all of you guys real soon and can't wait till next time.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went yesterday, and bought two corals for a great price. They were huge and they guy even went down on price without me asking. I got a couple of technical question answered by the vendors, so all in all it was a good experience. I even found this blog through the Reef2Reef booth and signed up.
Sounds like you had the full Reef-A-Palooza experience!
Thank you also Frank for my frag, this is Erwin, Andro's friend. awesome deals and awesome rock anemones you guys had. I would also like to say thanks to World Wide Corals, Victor, Lou, and all of your staff. You guys did great, I really enjoyed myself and thanks to everyone else that had invited us over to their booths and for the festivities. The world wide corals store and setup were amazing. Hope to see all of you guys real soon and can't wait till next time.
Your welcome FishDooD65 and agree with you VIP Reef-Frank had some awsome deals and rock anemones!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

See you guys next year!

Frank

Thank you so much Frank, and always a pleasure! You and the staff over at VIP Reef are a top notch!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you had the full Reef-A-Palooza experience!

Your welcome FishDooD65 and agree with you VIP Reef-Frank had some awsome deals and rock anemones!

Yes I did. Went by WWC today and they helped me out even more. I will be there next year for sure

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dates have been set for next year and it will the weekend of April 23 & 24 2016! So there is plenty of time to mark you calenders now, and put in for vacation time at work.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 167 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.6%
Back