RVC Bulk Buy

jjtaylor62083

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the benifits of a club is sometimes we can save some money a buy things in bulk. A few months back we bought a whole lot of nori and by doing so we were all able to get it much cheaper than in a store or online, of course we always want to support our lfs but sometimes its nice to get stuff a little cheaper, im gauging intrest of another bulk buy, maybe gfo or di resin or? Let me know what you think and i can find out what kind of price we can get.

OP
OP
jjtaylor62083

jjtaylor62083

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Glenn, for those who did not make the meeting we decided to do a bulk buy on color changing di resin, I will post up the final price as soon as we find a great price

OP
OP
jjtaylor62083

jjtaylor62083

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
For those who missed our October meeting this last Saturday*everyone*voted that the would like to do a bulk buy on DI resin,
We have contacted a few companies and we have come up with 2 choices: Bulk Reef Supply for $5.50 per a lb, or Aqua Fx for $7 per a lb. As a club I think we should* order from Aqua fx for two reasons I have heard that their DI resin is a better quality and we would*should*try to support*a*local business. But I will take a poll and see what all of you have to say on who you like us to order from. I will also need to know how much you would like to order, I believe it takes about a pound and a half to fill a standard DI cartridge. Please respond asap so we can get this ordered.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jjtaylor62083

jjtaylor62083

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok all the di resin has been bagged up into the bags it came ouy to $8 a bag. I will have it with me at the next meeting.

OP
OP
jjtaylor62083

jjtaylor62083

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have more than enough for you to have as many as you want members pay $8 a bag, I will have the di resin with me at all the meetings

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back