• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefersutherland

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

gwafisher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was the person that bought the one light and it was delivered today. Reefersutherland told me many times this LED was new. Here are a few pics of the light, does this look new to you?

IMG_9363.jpg
IMG_9365.jpg
IMG_9367.JPG

Do you see the missing blade that has broke off the fan? Now the fan is unbalanced. SMDH... Now he is not replying no my emails.

Reefersutherland_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light works great, I didn't even really want to sell it. Especially with the functionality of the AI app. He's just upset because I didn't give him the hanging kit for free because he was complaining I didn't take a day off from work to ship it out on Wednesday. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
G

gwafisher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snoopie I will have to do that.. I tried to work it out with him.

He knew the unit had a broken fan.. Stay away from him...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
G

gwafisher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How could you even say you didn't want to sell it when this post show how many times you lowered the price and bumped it.. I was disappointed that you listed it on the 4/18 I payed for it on 4/19 and you wait till your day off on 4/22 to ship. Again you should have shared that also..

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only the buyer and seller may post in this thread. Outside and off-topic posts have been removed.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back