• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

55 gallon close to reef ready

D_Reep1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I am selling one of my old set ups. It is a 55 gallon standard tank with a custom stand. The stand is enclosed on the bottom and water proofed with boat bottom paint to stand up to plenty of wear and tear and keep your floor dry if there are any leaks. The doors for the stand haven not been painted but the paint for the doors and any touch ups that need to be done now or in the future will come with it. Which is solid because that boat paint is expensive. It comes with a light defuser top and a dual T5 light fixture with one bulb with 2 months of use(the other bulb broke in the move). A 20 gallon long aquarium comes with it that is perfect for a sump and was used as the original sump for the tank but I removed 2 of the baffles to be put in the new tank. If needed I could build a new sump in this tank for an extra $40. The tank comes all together for $250. I was wanting to list it at three hundred but when I got it back I noticed a couple paint scrapes I wasn't expecting. Im located near Hickory, NC right now and may be taking it with me to Wilmington in the next few days if no interest near hickory. I would love to get rid of it fast so feel free to make an offer you think is fair I am wanting to get rid of this tank and I enjoy building a friendship and helping out a reefer that is interested in the tank
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
. I've posted this on another local forum too.

OP
OP
D_Reep1106

D_Reep1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I also have a full sump and protein skimmer, Overflow and all plumbing I would throw in for another $100. SO for $300 you can have a complete set reef set up.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back