• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Blade Grow 48" $175 SOLD

Item Price
$175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI Blade Grow 48" used a total of 8 months. Excellent condition ran between 55-60%. No issues at all. Comes with the tank leg stands. Currently only offering local pickup only. Moving and breaking down my tanks.

16998210835375517257377719973391.jpg

OP
OP
F

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will gladly ship this light at buyers expense. However I cannot find a single 48" box without buying a bundle. If you have a solution I will gladly ship it.

OP
OP
F

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to all the questions I've been getting about this light and known issues with the first batch out I'm no longer offering shipping. In person transaction only. I'm an honest seller and you need to see it in person. My eye says the light spread is perfect but yours may not. So I'm not taking a chance of having a PayPal blow-up..
IMG_20231113_173544246.jpg

Last edited:

Wild1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Central Florida near Legoland, Winter Haven
I'm in Roseland FL 32957, and am about 100 miles from you, any chance you get over this way? I'm sure you won't have any problem selling it tho, good luck

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM SR80, and have been looking at the blade for a while.

How did you like it over that tank? Are there any drawbacks in your experience? Did you have to alter your lid at all for it to fit?

OP
OP
F

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM SR80, and have been looking at the blade for a while.

How did you like it over that tank? Are there any drawbacks in your experience? Did you have to alter your lid at all for it to fit?
I really liked it over the tank. Because the tank is shallow and kinda narrow I think one is plenty for that tank. I never did a par reading but I was only running it between 60-70% and I could grow whatever I wanted with it. Even some easy SPS. I used the raised stand for it and it sits perfectly on the outside edge and I could take the lid on/off without having to touch the light.The only downside to me was you got blue and you got white that's it. You can go from deep Windex blue to blinding white and anything in between. No reds no greens if you like a little purple look. The absolute best thing about it for me was the light was actually going into the tank instead of bleeding throughout the house.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 28 16.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.0%
Back