• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Breeder Pair Snowflake Clowns

stephnjeph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello. I would like to re-home a proven breeding pair of our snowflake clownfish. They are a slight over 2.5 years old. They have been laying for us for a few months shy of 1 year. We have raised quite a few of their clutches but no longer have the time to dedicate to raising their young. We are selling them for $400.00 or best offer. I cannot seem to get any good clear pictures of them therefore I have attached a link to a recent video I have of them and some of their eggs. I would prefer local pickup to reduce stress on the fish so for now no shipping, sorry. I am located in north central Ohio. Link => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL19jzGEG38&list=UUDWDeI7WSSIjrzwB-rERCzg

OP
OP
stephnjeph

stephnjeph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do not think i have any photos. If anything I would have video clips. I will have my wife check for a few videos from this particular pair.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 62 39.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back