• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Mike has done It again! He never stops amazing me with his generosity and his amazing corals. I Have purchased a lot In the past and It seems like the more I order the crazier the corals gets when it comes in. Thanks Mike

OP
OP
Davesgt

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol Ill get some pics I just suck really bad at pics lol

Beradd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a lot of the stuff in my tank has passed thru his hands I believe and I love it. never ordered directly though. kinda skurrred of "get what I give you" boxes even though they sound amazing. and the website...is pretty outdated lol... so im definatly interested he has a few things I KNOW I want.

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He doesn't just sell mystery boxes. I request certain frags then we set a price and he double to triples the value with extra frags. He takes care of his customers.

OP
OP
Davesgt

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exactly Mike has anything just give him a shout.
He doesn't just sell mystery boxes. I request certain frags then we set a price and he double to triples the value with extra frags. He takes care of his customers.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a lot of the stuff in my tank has passed thru his hands I believe and I love it. never ordered directly though. kinda skurrred of "get what I give you" boxes even though they sound amazing. and the website...is pretty outdated lol... so im definatly interested he has a few things I KNOW I want.

youll be happy with your box next week.. =)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back