WWC 630g Build Thread!!! The 300g Is Down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

john90009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hah yeah i wish i still lived in florida one of these years when i make a trip to visit my old hometown imma have to stop by on our way back up- could sit for hours just staring at the corals. You guys should have a second store up here in nj :)

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet and cant wait to see the new monster set up and running! Oh btw since when did Vic let his hair grow? lol:wink::tongue:

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hah yeah i wish i still lived in florida one of these years when i make a trip to visit my old hometown imma have to stop by on our way back up- could sit for hours just staring at the corals. You guys should have a second store up here in nj :)

Sounds good! Where do we sign? Your financing it right? :bigsmile:

That's gonna be one awesome tank, can't wait to see it set up, I'll make the drive over to see it in person

Awesome!!! Subscribe to the thread. All of the updates will be posted here.

Sweet and cant wait to see the new monster set up and running! Oh btw since when did Vic let his hair grow? lol:wink::tongue:

LOL!!! Thanks Jose. He cut his hair. That is a picture of Ace. :hammer:

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vortechs Are Here!!!!!

2 MP-60w ES

U001.jpg

U002.jpg

MP-60w ES vs MP-40w ES Comparison
U003.jpg

MP-60w ES vs MP-40w ES Comparison
U004.jpg

U005.jpg

U006.jpg

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys will love the MP60's. You thinking one on each side? Will that be the only flow in the tank or will you use other methods of flow as well? Curious if you will be hooking these up to an Apex? You can get the WXM Module for the Apex and run these wireless and control them with the Apex. It opens up a world of possibilities with random flow patterns. Just a thought. Love the look of the new build and can't wait to see it all setup. Will have to make a trip down to visit once it's up. It's been a while since I've seen you guys!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys will love the MP60's. You thinking one on each side? Will that be the only flow in the tank or will you use other methods of flow as well? Curious if you will be hooking these up to an Apex? You can get the WXM Module for the Apex and run these wireless and control them with the Apex. It opens up a world of possibilities with random flow patterns. Just a thought. Love the look of the new build and can't wait to see it all setup. Will have to make a trip down to visit once it's up. It's been a while since I've seen you guys!

Hey Craig! We will have one on each side. We do plan to have other p0wer heads int he take for flow. This tank will be bare-bottom so we will need it. :wink: The entire system will be controlled via an Apex so they will definitely be hooked up to it. We would love to have you down! Let us know when you would like to come. A lot has changed since you were here last. :tongue:

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Craig! We will have one on each side. We do plan to have other p0wer heads int he take for flow. This tank will be bare-bottom so we will need it. :wink: The entire system will be controlled via an Apex so they will definitely be hooked up to it. We would love to have you down! Let us know when you would like to come. A lot has changed since you were here last. :tongue:

I'm sure it has. You guys may be pros with the Apex by now but if you need any help getting things programmed for the MP60's or have any interest in seeing my program, please let me know. I'm happy to help. I have mine set so that the flow changes every hour. Keeps things completely random in the tank!

I'll wait until the tank is there at least. I can only imagine what the main showroom will look like with this new tank there. Do you guys still have the 150g setup? Or did you take the 150g and the Elos down in preparations for this beast? I know you guys are psyched to get this new tank in. I'm not even going to ask how you plan on getting it in the shop. It makes me nervous to even think about it...lol. Hello to Lou and Victor! : )

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure it has. You guys may be pros with the Apex by now but if you need any help getting things programmed for the MP60's or have any interest in seeing my program, please let me know. I'm happy to help. I have mine set so that the flow changes every hour. Keeps things completely random in the tank!

I'll wait until the tank is there at least. I can only imagine what the main showroom will look like with this new tank there. Do you guys still have the 150g setup? Or did you take the 150g and the Elos down in preparations for this beast? I know you guys are psyched to get this new tank in. I'm not even going to ask how you plan on getting it in the shop. It makes me nervous to even think about it...lol. Hello to Lou and Victor! : )

Sweet! We would love to have a copy of your program. I'm sure it will save us some time. LOL! The 150g has been down and the Elos will be coming down when the new tank gets here. The Elos will be going to the home of one of our R2R members here (Trey). The showroom is gonna be AMAZING with this new monster. LOL! I don't know how they are gonna get it in. I'll be back in DC photographing a wedding so my back is safe. :snicker:

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be back in DC photographing a wedding so my back is safe. :snicker:

Oh, how convenient!!!! lol. I'll get my program together over the next week or so and will send it over to you. pm me the best email addy for you guys and I'll send it over that way.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, how convenient!!!! lol. I'll get my program together over the next week or so and will send it over to you. pm me the best email addy for you guys and I'll send it over that way.

lol!!! You can send it to [email protected]

Thanks for the help!

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris, This will be a great build. Are you using a similar lighting setup like the 300 gallon had or going a different route?

wakeboardgeek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What modes do you have your vortechs switching to every hour?

When I was in there a couple weeks ago, the 300 was almost empty. I can't wait to see the new tank!

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switch between every mode on the ES's. If you have any questions, shoot me a pm so we can keep WWC's thread on track. : ).

gumby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe see it in person in september! just got to plan a vacation to revolve around your guys shop!lol :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris, This will be a great build. Are you using a similar lighting setup like the 300 gallon had or going a different route?

Yes, but slightly different. Lighting will be (5) 250w Radium 20Ks, (4) 80 T5 Actinic+, (4) 60" Sunbright Blue LED Tubes, and (6) 24" Sunbright Blue LED Tubes

It's going to be INSANE!!!! LOL!!! :tongue:

What modes do you have your vortechs switching to every hour?

When I was in there a couple weeks ago, the 300 was almost empty. I can't wait to see the new tank!

Yup. It's almost completely down now. Just chalices and rock!!!

Now we are talking about!!! Congratulation guys!!!

Thanks Aleman!!! I'm sure you'll be up for a visit! :D

maybe see it in person in september! just got to plan a vacation to revolve around your guys shop!lol :)

LOL!!! We will be happy to have you. It would be great to finally meet you in person. :wink:

Jmonks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris, I will be over soon, I won a gift card at the Tampa Frag swap that is burning a hole in my pocket. Did you ever get one last video before you broke it down? Felix makes some sick tanks, this will be AWESOME

gumby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like wise! maybe if Im there in person you cant say no!lol

MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new build. I am sure this will be even more amazing than the 300g.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.9%
Back