00W's AIO Smorgasbord

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have not tried personally yet, seen on internet ,guy opened box ,poured a bowl dry ,put a match to them and they ignited, will try myself ASAP... ;) :)

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have not tried personally yet, seen on internet ,guy opened box ,poured a bowl dry ,put a match to them and they ignited, will try myself ASAP... ;) :)
Hmmm, on a cold surface or already started fire?

I’m calling shenanigans on that one - bet he put lighter fluid on it.

But yes! We need a Frank firepit cherrios demo video!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one do yall like better

1:
Screenshot_20240514_223008_Photos.jpg

2:
20240510_181650.jpg
Both are great but the color pops slightly more with 1.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kev, how you doing?
Thanks for asking Jen, came down with virus over the weekend. Sore throat, cough, congestion, body aches and chills but otherwise I have never felt better. Read through your thread and it seems you are having the time of your life, I’m so happy for you!

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Family!

Missing you all and missing our daily posts. Too exhausted to read everything I’ve missed in our Smorgasbord!

Can someone give me a quick update on the important stuff, like everyone’s health (Amanda’s hubby) for one; how is Lily (saw she might be sicker) and anything else that is critical.

I know that’s the interns job, but one of the current applicants is in Florida going coral crazy, so I leave it to the next person who loves to be verbose! Hahaha

Btw, there are no cherrios on the room service menu so at least my early morning meal was healthy as I Didn’t Have One! lol
Lilly's liver is still not working properly, so we have her on a steroid. Thr steroids is making her feel like a million dollars. We have no idea how much time she has left, but with each day I am with her I am so grateful.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for asking Jen, came down with virus over the weekend. Sore throat, cough, congestion, body aches and chills but otherwise I have never felt better. Read through your thread and it seems you are having the time of your life, I’m so happy for you!
Ohh, I’m glad you are feeling better- sounds like you and Amanda’s hubby got the same thing.

Absolutely best time ever!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lilly's liver is still not working properly, so we have her on a steroid. Thr steroids is making her feel like a million dollars. We have no idea how much time she has left, but with each day I am with her I am so grateful.
Such a difficult time, but I’m so glad the steroids are allowing her to feel as wonderful as possible.

Sending my love to you both

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back