$1000 zoa list

grisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok
we now have this brand new phenomenon of the $1000 for a polyp of soft coral. while members still playing around in the other known threads, it is obvious that this will become a reality very soon (not long ago i thought that a jendubs pink lord is well worth $800 for a polyp , now if I ever run into it im taking it for double).
Forget about waiting lists for an awesome corals. price will make an extra frag for you anytime.

i would like to open this thread for you to introduce and evaluate zoa in the category of "$1000 and over"
(personally I feel that my most rare zoa can fit into to a " $1000 for a small frag of 50 polyps" ) so do not hesitate and make you most wild dreams to come through

chads29

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure if you notice in the other thread but it was not about the sale of a coral. It was in fact about a point that had to be made... The KO's are not for sale but they do exist!

illcssd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 Polyp of purple fanta-seas:
$1000.99
fantaseapurples.jpg

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i used to collect baseball cards when i was a kid, and i always bought those becket catalogues that showed how much a *rare* card is worth. and would then brag to the other kids about how much my collection was worth.

my dad always told me, "son, they aren't worth that much unless you can sell them for that much....."

so until someone actually buys a polyp/frag for $1000, it aint worth squat in my eyes aside from sentimental value.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure if you notice in the other thread but it was not about the sale of a coral. It was in fact about a point that had to be made... The KO's are not for sale but they do exist!

lol if they werent for sale they wouldnt have a price tag you would post like everyone else and just say N/A and in honesty this crud needs to stop here as a vendor i see these prices have gotten outa hand and im not sure why we need to keep feeding the fire:angryfire:

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the past (in the old days), folks that have nifty stuff usually put "for trade only". I really don't know what this type of behavior is supposed to prove.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back