• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

12" Dense Pagoda Cup Coral

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have posted this to my local Facebook reef club sites in Northern Ohio. But I want this to go to the right person. I am willing to travel to meet someone to deliver this within reason. It would be incredibly cost prohibitive to ship this though.

I know I have to put a price on it to sell it here but I only have small tidbits of information on its value. I have been told at wholesale price this would be a $350 to $400 piece. So for NOW that is my price. If travel is involved to deliver we can work out a fair extra cost for delivery.

Here is my post as I have put it in our local FB groups. I am in Alliance OHIO which is in Northeaster Ohio Lets just say for now I am willing to travel one state to meet someone with this to sell it to the right person.

I am finally selling my large show piece Pagoda Cup Coral. I am not putting a price on it but I will not accept low ball offers. I don't need trades. It is about 12" across and is mounted on cut pieces of 4" PVC pipe to give it stability on the bottom and the cup coral has grown over the PVC. This is the very tight variety of cup coral. The polyps are very close together and dense. This thing weighs a TON. IT's incredibly nice rare show piece for a larger tank.
Why am i finally getting rid of it? I need to make room for future SPS corals and a clam. I have searched the internet over for a price for a larger piece like this and to be honest I have not found one this large. That is why I am not putting a price on it. if someone has knowledge of its value I would greatly appreciate some insight into it's value.
PM me with your interest or your offer. I will be cross posting to as many local club sites and maybe even R2R.

Cup Coral 1.jpg

Cup Coral 2.jpg

Cup Coral 3.jpg

Cup Coral 4.jpg

Back