• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

13 Gal Fluval Evo fully stocked and cycled

Item Price
$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ducboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately after a great year I am having to move and cannot take my tank with me. This tank is set up to be very easy with minimal maintenance needed. Custom lid to house light and reduce water top off. 2-3 week water changes and that’s it. Has built in Cheato refugium and added 7 gallon external FX7 for better stability. Has USA Current Loop fully adjustable light and doser pump
E37F2116-1D41-4C1F-B125-AA02DAA25A80.jpeg
335AE8F2-06FA-4674-B273-F1079EDB8BC4.jpeg
424D7DA5-5184-47FD-B4D4-FCC393C10766.jpeg
4DBF3ED2-40C4-49D9-8642-23FED0520ABF.jpeg
BC80E55F-D527-4F6C-8438-E8914720B638.jpeg
. Inhabitants are 6 line wrasse, citron gobie, lots of hermits and snails, Limpet, Stomella, conch, Superman Blasto, Aussie Blasto, micromussa, skittles flavia, Rock Anem, Frog spawn, various cyphastria, Rasta zoa, Green Bay packers, Orange hornet, Michael Fox zoa, Stylo, Gatorade zoa, green button Poly, pulsing zynia, hairy green mushroom, GSP on back wall and a PomPom Macro algae. Entire tank was designed to coexist and there is no fighting. comes with all the medicine, dip, food, filter media, etc. know I’m not going to get what it’s worth but asking 1000$

Asuazo25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don’t mind me asking how you plumped the canister filter …. I been thinking of doing sim similar to my aio as well

OP
OP
D

ducboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don’t mind me asking how you plumped the canister filter …. I been thinking of doing sim similar to my aio as well
I actually didn’t do anything but run both hoses into the second chamber. One higher than other so when it cycles once daily it doesn’t get bubbles, I’m sure there is some recycle but I have almost no detectable PO or NI. I also didn’t over stock or over feed too though. I have to watch that more than anything

Relled

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get to the point of needing to take the tank down and want to part out I might be willing to buy all the livestock PM me an offer if that ever happens. Not interested in the tank or any of the equipment though. Good luck

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back