• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 kamoer x1 wifi dosing pumps with containers and full bags of BRS dosing powders for sale

Item Price
100$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

MrsWeathers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 Kamoer x1 wifi dosing pumps for sale, brand new, used for a week total. They come with 2 1 gallon containers for dosing liquids, full large bags of brs dosing powders including soda ash, magnesium mix, and calcium chloride, a halfway full large bag of kalkwasser, and a full small bag of calcium chloride. Will include extra tubing with the dosers as well. Asking 100$ for everything. Will ship at buyers expense
IMG_5294.png
IMG_5288.jpeg
IMG_5496.jpeg
IMG_5497.jpeg

BambooKing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Kamoer x1 wifi dosing pumps for sale, brand new, used for a week total. They come with 2 1 gallon containers for dosing liquids, full large bags of brs dosing powders including soda ash, magnesium mix, and calcium chloride, a halfway full large bag of kalkwasser, and a full small bag of calcium chloride. Will include extra tubing with the dosers as well. Asking 100$ for everything. Will ship at buyers expense
IMG_5294.png
IMG_5288.jpeg
IMG_5496.jpeg
IMG_5497.jpeg
Is this still available?

Minifoot77

Jack of all trades and a master of none
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill take it if it gets to me