• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 new Kessil A360W in box never opened

JunkMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH OK BRO. Show me the link. I have not seen a new one for under $350 anywhere. If you are not interested in the light why do you post BRO????

Just ignore the stupid people. It's what I do. Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because we have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Anthony35

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I will sell you the light $350 shipped via usps. If its lost damaged stolen, good luck collecting from usps. I have worked for Fedex and DHL. There is so much theft and mishandling of packages i'm not willing to take that risk. But if you are willing to take that risk it will not be a Paypal transaction. I will take money order or direct deposit into my bank account. If something happens to it it is on you. Is that really worth $30?

The key to their insurance at a speedy fashion is for you to let them be the ones to pack as well as ship it at the same place/time. If you leave the store even if you have them to pack it becomes suspect.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back