20% OFF Tropic Eden Morroca Rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To anyone wondering, I cannot stress enough how nice this rock is. It’s on a whole different level than anything else out there. Website pictures do not do it justice. Here‘s a small piece under natural light.

1678284132424.jpeg

OP
OP
premiumaquatics

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@premiumaquatics if I wanted to use this to scape a 200 gal 72x30 how much would I need and is there a bulk discount?
thanks guys
Hi, Sorry for the slow response, was out of town. We do have a 150lb item code online that has a special price. Then you just email us what type pieces you want, it's a bulk price mix/match so same price on everything.

How much really hard to say, I think far as biological support 100 plus pounds is going to do the job, then it's more personal looks. This rock is about 30% lighter than other rock, so it doesn't take as much to build up your reef. I imagine if you did the 150lb bulk would be plenty, but if you didn't want to get that much at once we could get you the special price on 75 pounds and you could start building and see how that does, then buy more when you had a better idea.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20% OFF Tropic Eden Morroca Rock

Tropic Eden Morroca Reef Rock is a stunning mix of master craftmanship and science resembling the famed and highly sought after natural premium reef rock from Fiji and Marshall Island. Ends 3/12/2023

te-rock-20-off.jpeg
Any other sales coming up soon & how much would you recommend for a 96x36 or 120x36?

OP
OP
premiumaquatics

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, We have it 15% OFF until Midnight tonight, but most likely we will have a 4th of July sale coming up at 20% OFF.

The amount is a little hard to estimate, it's about 30% lighter than most other rocks. If i would guess I would say probably 150-200 pounds, but I what you could do is start with 100 pounds, that's the biggest price break and aquascape part and see how that looks and would give you a better idea how much more to fill up the tank.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back