• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

20 Piece Frag Pack THE BEST PRICE on R2R

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a nice mid level frag pack... There will be SPS frags (9-13) LPS (3-5) and Soft Corals (3-5) I.E. shrooms, japanese toadstools, neon green toadstools, gorgonia etc. I may include some zoanthids and pallies if already fragged. This is mostly mid grade to some mid-high end coral. All were cut over 3 weeks ago and will be ready to ship on Feb. 4th or 5th... after the artic weather moves through. The frag selections will come from most of these corals.
1.Orange Setosa
2.Purple Haze Monti
3.Seasons Greetings Monti
4.Forest Fire Digi
5.Red Montipora Digitata
6.Mint Green Plating Pavona
7.Idaho Grape Monti
8.Rainbow Monti
9.ORA German Blue Acro
10.ORA Purple Stylo
11.Birds of Paradise
12.Neon Green BirdsNest
13.Neon Danae MOnti
14.Sweet Tarts Montipora
15.Blood Red Monti
16.Lemon Lime Digi
17.WWC Cherry Tree Monti
18.Orange Lepto
19.Yellow Polyp Cyphastrea
20.Blue tip Digi
21.Brick House Monti
22.ORA Kelly Green Psammocora
23.Green and Purple Seriatopora Hystrix
24.Brown and Green Pavona
25.Frogspawn Purple
26.Frogspawn Green
27.Trumpet Coral Green
28.Jack O'Lantern Lepto
29.Japanese Green Toadstool
30.Neon Green Toadstool
31.White Xenia
32.Kenya Tree
33.Favites pentagona Toxic Fire
34.Favia Sp. Blue Green
35. TBD

If you are local, I'd love to trade. Price is $190 plus $50 for shipping to the 48. Packed in the containers shown. With and without frag plugs in some cases. I can only do this once per week. So who ever gets it first will have it shipped to them on the following Monday/Tuesday. I will work with the buyer to arrange whats best for them. As fo me, I do this as my only source of income. I am disabled and this is my escape from my reality. I will do everything I can to make this a good experience for you. I'm not sure how DOA's work on here, I didn't see anything in the "Before you Post" Post. If you have a DOA, I will replace it on a future order minus shipping. Conditions of DOA are... 1.) You must take hand delivery (PERIOD). FedEx Tracking reports where the boxes are left since signatures are not required. 2.) You must send DOA picture in container within 1 hour of delivery.
I can not be responsible for FedEx delays and obviously I can not cover the costs associated with your purchase since this is my only income. No Refunds. Corals are alive and well in the my aquariums, if something happens after your order, I will work with you to make us both happy... If you purchase, You agree to these terms. This description will be used (if need be) for paypal disputes if you are unwilling to work things out. That being said, I've yet to have lost any corals in 60+ shipments (knock on wood) thus far even to Hawai'i and Puerto Rico, but
No DOA... Hawai'i and Alaska are $175 overnight and $95 2 Day Shipping. Puerto Rico is $95 Overnight and $75 for 2 Day shipping

20190122_135520.jpg

20190122_134021.jpg

20190122_134030.jpg

20190122_134038.jpg

20190129_102903.jpg

Reef tank.jpg

OP
OP
dvbrien

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant post frags very well because my camera on my phone is crap and I have no filter to fix the colors. I've sold a LOT on ebay and never had any issues... everyone is sleeping or at work. This usually hasn't lasted this long.

bobyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take a pack!
Where are you located?

OP
OP
dvbrien

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rockford. please send payment to [email protected]... this will ship tuesday after the crazy weather. I will send you tracking info immediately. Please don't be a deadbeat buyer... I already have one of those in this thread :)

OP
OP
dvbrien

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting on payments from both of you... I don't commit to buy stuff then not pay, I don't get it.

OP
OP
dvbrien

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price dropped to 225 shipped in the Lower 48 for first 2 PMs. Need to clear out space for incoming shipments.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 104 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.2%
Back