230.6 waterbox rimless [emoji16]

oceanarab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well today I took the plunge and brought the 230.6 waterbox rimless . I never done a build so I’m going to give this one a shot!
40567cfa12899b645db09f4c903db0e1.jpg
the book case looking area is where the tank will be placed
1d83965b554119f20850a03be840cdbb.jpg
879fb87b85d4c1375ad1e8245e988dda.png

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang that sucks. I wouldn't think it would take so long. I am interested to see it. I have been considering purchasing this too.

Cali-Saltwater-1st-Timer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish when company has something to release and sell it would be available . It’s almost like they use my money to work with .
It probably won't even be available then, they keep pushing back the release/delivery dates for almost all their tanks/stands. Silver Marine series as well. Smh. If I recall it was July, then it was September, then October, and now November.

OP
OP
oceanarab

oceanarab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It probably won't even be available then, they keep pushing back the release/delivery dates for almost all their tanks/stands. Silver Marine series as well. Smh. If I recall it was July, then it was September, then October, and now November.

I think if it gets pushed back again I’m going to cancel my order and for with Red Sea

Cali-Saltwater-1st-Timer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of production issues do u know of?
Per @Waterbox Aquariums there have been issues with the stands. That's why it's taking so long. Nothing to do with the tank itself. Either way it's taking entirely too long. I ended up going with a JBJ Rimless 65 instead of waiting on the stand for their Silver Marine AIO 50.3. Glad I did as I'd still be waiting.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The above information is incorrect. The only series that still has not arrived which was due to a cabinet production issue is the Silver Marine line and the add on laminated cabinets. These are arriving end of this month for the first time.

All other models Reef, Frag, Pro and Crystal all arrived as planned over the last few months. We have just recently sold out of many of these models as the demand far exceeded our expectations. There are three containers in route right now that will be landing and all models will be in stock and shipping by mid November.

We never want to have out of stock models or customers waiting for an order but we are doing all in our power to get these back in stock as fast as possible. We don't like being out of stock either :) Trust lol

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably a good move. I don't think I've seen more than 5 people with a Waterbox Aquarium. More to do with production issues than anything else.

You should check out our Facebook Group, all the threads and shared pictures on Reef2Reef, instagram, etc as there are many many Waterbox owners out there. This is why we sold out so quickly as the demand was very high and the inventory we forcasted to last 4-6 months lasted about 2-3 tops.

OP
OP
oceanarab

oceanarab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The above information is incorrect. The only series that still has not arrived which was due to a cabinet production issue is the Silver Marine line and the add on laminated cabinets. These are arriving end of this month for the first time.

All other models Reef, Frag, Pro and Crystal all arrived as planned over the last few months. We have just recently sold out of many of these models as the demand far exceeded our expectations. There are three containers in route right now that will be landing and all models will be in stock and shipping by mid November.

We never want to have out of stock models or customers waiting for an order but we are doing all in our power to get these back in stock as fast as possible. We don't like being out of stock either :) Trust lol

So when will I get my tank?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.5%
Back