24 Hour Live Sale Is Back....WWC Tax Time LIVE SALE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do we need to post every hour to get the raffle entry? Will it be this thread?
Yes, just make a comment and Not "checking in"

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done this before, how big are the discounts guys? 30%, 50%, 75%? Looking to get some zoas, but just dropped money at the swap last week.
Hmm that is hard to say, I have purchased good size corals at 50% off from retail and compared to other vendors the percentage could be more.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done this before sooooo as a 'first-timer' and only recently into corals, I'm TRYING to keep a list of "easy" or beginner corals handy. But some of these look SO dayum good, I KNOW I'm gonna end up buying some I probably shouldnt own yet. LOL. Worse case, trade them to local reefers..RIGHT?? ;)
LOL

Tsev03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping bought. This is my first live sale. I'm very excited

Last edited:

Hammer100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't get the link to work for the shipping modules...can someone help

Tsev03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't get the link to work for the shipping modules...can someone help
R you using the r2r app? I couldn't get mine to work in the app but when I used the browser it worked fine

Clownman727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done this before sooooo as a 'first-timer' and only recently into corals, I'm TRYING to keep a list of "easy" or beginner corals handy. But some of these look SO dayum good, I KNOW I'm gonna end up buying some I probably shouldnt own yet. LOL. Worse case, trade them to local reefers..RIGHT?? ;)

No worst case is they die in your tank.

Rhinotronics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish my tank was set up already. But good news is I live in Orlando area so I definitely plan on visiting your store very soon.
So the raffle you have to post every hour, so 24 posts just to be entered? Or each post is one entry? If it means you must post every hour, when do we sleep?

Mael

Bridgeburner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In for another one, I need a little robot or a Mogwai to post once an hour for me, i barely made it through the 12hour one. =)

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish my tank was set up already. But good news is I live in Orlando area so I definitely plan on visiting your store very soon.
So the raffle you have to post every hour, so 24 posts just to be entered? Or each post is one entry? If it means you must post every hour, when do we sleep?

Sleep is for the weak

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sleeping is not allowed during this sale!

In for another one, I need a little robot or a Mogwai to post once an hour for me, i barely made it through the 12hour one. =)

All robots will be destroyed! Humans only! LOL

enveetie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hype is so real! Uhg, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and try my luck. Shipping module here I come. Throwin' elbows, guys!

Reactions: WWC

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haven't even done my taxes yet but feel very confident I will have enough in my return to buy a Masterpiece and JellyBean chalice. Might even find a nice acan or two!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With that kind of competition, it doesn't seem like fun :( I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but it sounds like the chances of buying anything seem slim to none. I'll be around to try my luck, but it sounds frustrating.

Thanks for the reply, also.

Wasn't trying to make it seem not fun. It is as fun as you want to make it. Get in there and make posts and call out others and it can be a lot of fun. If you just sit there trying to get the $5 corals and get upset because that is what everyone else is doing, then you will not have fun, or at least get an ulcer. Personally I've done several of these sales and I've never gone after a $5 coral. I have my short list of what I want and that is what I try for.

Beckbacca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I upgrade to Saturday shipping? That's the only time I can ever be home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back