• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 barely used 3 mounts and 3 AI Hydra 26 HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just paid $1272 for the lot. Pretty unhappy about it!

https://www.amazon.com/AquaIllumina...F8&qid=1511891924&sr=8-2&keywords=hydra+26+HD (I have 3)

https://www.amazon.com/AquaIllumina...=UTF8&qid=1511892394&sr=8-4&keywords=HYDRA+26 (I have three black)

I JUST paid $350 each for these, amazon won't return them, AI won't exchange them, and I guess it's on me to sell them. I am not very happy about that.

Anyway, they're great lights but with me wanting to keep my options open for clams and potentially coral with higher lighting needs, I am going to need to sell.

Mounting arms are brand new in unopened boxes

For all three lights, I'll sell them for $320/each, totaling $960
For all three lights AND brackets, I'll sell the brackets for $50/each and lights for $315 each, totaling $1095

I will cover shipping for purchasing all three.

I don't really want to break them up, the shipping will become cost-prohibitive to me very quickly, so I am not a very motivated seller individually, unfortunately. I realize that limits my market. If you are near Indianapolis area and pick them up, I'll sell them for the $320/each in person.

Will come in original boxes and everything included.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reasonable offers for the lot will be considered

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just paid $1272 for the lot. Pretty unhappy about it!

https://www.amazon.com/AquaIllumina...F8&qid=1511891924&sr=8-2&keywords=hydra+26+HD (I have 3)

https://www.amazon.com/AquaIllumina...=UTF8&qid=1511892394&sr=8-4&keywords=HYDRA+26 (I have three black)

I JUST paid $350 each for these, amazon won't return them, AI won't exchange them, and I guess it's on me to sell them. I am not very happy about that.

Anyway, they're great lights but with me wanting to keep my options open for clams and potentially coral with higher lighting needs, I am going to need to sell.

Mounting arms are brand new in unopened boxes

For all three lights, I'll sell them for $320/each, totaling $960
For all three lights AND brackets, I'll sell the brackets for $50/each and lights for $315 each, totaling $1095

I will cover shipping for purchasing all three.

I don't really want to break them up, the shipping will become cost-prohibitive to me very quickly, so I am not a very motivated seller individually, unfortunately. I realize that limits my market. If you are near Indianapolis area and pick them up, I'll sell them for the $320/each in person.

Will come in original boxes and everything included.

Any possible interest in selling the 3 Hydra 26's but with only 1 mount?

Curious as I have 2 older original Hydras with 2 new HMS mounts already. Setting up a Reefer 350 and can put 3 26's over the system for ample coverage.

Just a thought on my end and seeing what you think......let me know.

Thanks, Craig

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any possible interest in selling the 3 Hydra 26's but with only 1 mount?

Curious as I have 2 older original Hydras with 2 new HMS mounts already. Setting up a Reefer 350 and can put 3 26's over the system for ample coverage.

Just a thought on my end and seeing what you think......let me know.

Thanks, Craig
I’d consider it, yes. Pm me

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are black and available, but update:

Wife OK’d a wall tank, so I’ll eventually be using this for my wall tank. I’m going to close this thread for now but I’ll re-post I’d that changes.

Sorry, but I am glad she OK’d a 8-10 foot wall tank in the basement for my angels! Now to work out where I source all that for cheap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back