OP
OP
H

Harve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, here is the info i promised. Tank started in 1993 as a 125. Changed to 180 in 2009. Sump is 40 breeder with float switch top off. Reef Octopus skimmer and submersible heater. Also media reactor with GFO to keep phosphates down. Nitrates are high but am unconcerned. Salinity 1.025 to 1.026. And i keep alkalinity low between 7 and 8 dkh. In my experience low alkalinity and high phosphates do well with LPS. Apparently SPS dont mind too much either, there is even a nice Acro there in the middle i have had for twenty years. I do water changes every 3 to 4 weeks at the rate of 33 1/3 %. I already posted info on the fish except i forgot to mention there is also a Polenni Grouper, Orangeback and mystery Wrasses as well. Thanks for all the welcoming! And when i get time i will post pictures of my Red Sea 900XXL fish only.

OP
OP
H

Harve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and this forum was highly recommended to me but i was unable to delete some duplicate messages i made by mistake?? Perhaps this is a job for moderators? Strange but no problem. I will make sure i spell everything right the first time….Lol.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back