• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3x Ecotech Radion XR30w G2 pro $350 each or 3 for $1000.

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As state in the title. I have 3 radion G2 pros that im looking to sell. Had someone locally who was lined up to buy them which made me order a pair of G4s, but that buyer backed out. Would prefer to do a local deal, but would consider shipping if this sits a while. Located in Staten Island, NY 10307.

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely interested.. What is difference between yours and gen 3? There dimmable and controllable?

OP
OP
Reefiness

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely interested.. What is difference between yours and gen 3? There dimmable and controllable?

I just sent you a message back on tapatalk. These are both dimmable and controllable via ecosmart live. You can connect one of the lights to your computer with a usb cable to program them hard wired, or you can get a reeflink to control and program them wirelessly.

There are some differences with the actual leds used with this compared to g3s, as a few of the leds on the g3 were updated to the next model chip which put out slightly more par. You can look up more details on the differences online.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back