• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 Radion xr30 G4 pro

Item Price
$275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

phil bevilacqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4. G4 pro. All professionally cleaned and working well. They have been sitting in my closet for a while. They were my back up lights, but I’m getting out of the hobby. Just fired them up all work well. All upgraded to mobius already.

275 shipped w/insurance

IMG_2701.jpeg

Shannon Califf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4. G4 pro. All professionally cleaned and working well. They have been sitting in my closet for a while. They were my back up lights, but I’m getting out of the hobby. Just fired them up all work well. All upgraded to mobius already.

275 shipped w/insurance

IMG_2701.jpeg
Would u trade for high end coral

corky1618

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, sorry I didn't check my message till now. Unfortunately my ATO has gone off the rails, tried to clean it with vinegar and scrubbed it but it is not working. I am going to have to get a new one so I won't have the funds for the light. Sorry about that. Good luck with the listing.

OP
OP
phil bevilacqua

phil bevilacqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyer for two flaked out on me …
he wanted me to pay him because hanging kit was expensive. He thought I should pay for half of his hanging kit. No thanks !

So I have 2 available
275 shipped for 1 or
525 shipped for both.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.7%
Back