• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

6!! ACAN LORD Colonies Gotta go!!

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for an indo lord? they sell wholesale that size candystripe from eri for around 100.00-so 200 i think is prety fair...

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHOLESALE? Are you a VENDOR? IF so I doubt anything most people have would be cheap enough?

Even so this has been in captivity for over a yr?

this is what one would look like if it were just bought and trying to turn it over fresh outya wholesale IMO
Link to Seller? not mine!
spring2007008.jpg

but OK that is cool I understand thanks for looking.

BBZD

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody bigs these CLOVES,they are awsome IMO!!!

5 heads for $30 is a steal!! I thought!!

10k 150 watt HQI
DSC01509.jpg

14K PHK 150 watt HQI
DSC01496.jpg
[/QUOTE]

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha no im not a vendor i was just telling you what its cost was worth wholesale-and I doubled it offering 200.00-let me know if you are interested down the road-you just sounded like you needed to get rid of the stuff to purchase so new corals so I made you an offer

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I really do I want some Aussie Acan everyone is killing me with those sweet pic!! BUT I have to much into that coral thanks again.
BBZD

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love those cloves but they never do well for me in my tank... =\ Do you have any smaller frags of those purple war corals left?

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't keep those cloves alive either. Now the pink ones--I have to kalk them sometimes to keep them under control. If you have a smaller piece of that chalice, I'm interested. Or you can come by & pick some stuff out, if you're in the mood for a road trip & then I'd like the whole thing..

thebigfutro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool cloves

Howdy,
I am interested in the cloves. The two color ones are very neat.:D I only have the green ones. I want to find the orange tip like yours and then the yellow tip.
How much would shipping be to California? Which shipper do you use? I would probably be interested in two lots. Thanks, have a great one.
Bigfut

thebigfutro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A comment on the acans

Also...Congrats and awesome work:hello1: growing those acans , they are huge colonies and look great. Very ":cool:"(cool) And it sounds like you did it in a short time (relatively speaking, nothing in this hobby is quick:( except a tank crash :confused: :confused1: :mad: or xenia crash :rolleyes:). :banghead: ;)
Sorry went a little nuts:joker: with the smilies, I don't usually post much on threads, so this is my chance to use them.
Bigfut

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALL PM sent out please use PAypal [email protected], If I get a few more interest in the Powerball I ay Frag a few more Pieces so if interested get in ASAP!

THanks Again All,
BBZD

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K I have 2-3 small power ball pieces LEft and a few other LMK if you see anything you like and am also up for trades?

Thanks
BBZD

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna try and ship out the few things that people wanted tomarrow if anyone else in interested in getting theres out tomarrow that haven't PP me yet, just send it and LMK.

Thanks all,
BBZD

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ANyone else on the Cloves? They are actually spreadin quit rapidly on to other rubble? I know a lot of folk have issues but I think it is manly cause they are bought wild and have spong on them that dies off and then they detach or get infection?

They are really sweet and I still have frags a a bunch of other stuff, the 2 XL pieces of Lord are still available also! I really want to get rid of some of theses corals so plese PM me if you are interested! I have been off line for awhil cause my Router went kaput, so If I missed anything please LMK!

Thaks for Looking,

BBZD

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 73 48.0%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back