OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will I got a yellow eye kole tang today it was returned to the local fish store because it out grew the 20g tank they had it in. Got him for a steal 10 bucks. He looks ok already eating after animation.

OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here he is

Attachments

• 1410387988117.jpg
    1410387988117.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 167
OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I had some cyano pop up in the lat couple days I siphoned 99% of it out last night and did a w/c im reducing my light period and I increased my flow. Before if I turned up my wp 25 it would just blow my sand everywhere but I guess now that the sand has the biological slime coat it doesn't blow around so win on that.

OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I just sucked into a aquasd sale and now I have small order coming in the next few days snagged me a couple beginner sps and some paly's.

OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got up a little late today, I usually wake up before my lights come on but today I got up just as they came on and I just sat there watching for about an hour. It just blows my mind at how amazing these creatures really are.

OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I woke up about an hour ago and came down looked at my tank and my kole tang is dead. I have no idea what killed him he has been very active and eating even yesterday he ate like a pig. He did always seem kinda skinny but never sunken in or anyting like that.

Attachments

• IMAG0902.jpg
    IMAG0902.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 133
OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I have been dealing with a ich outbreak that I am attributing to the recent kole tang I also lost my original clownfish to it today. I also added a urchin about a week and a half ago and I haven't seen it after the second day it was in the tank I haven't found any spines so im guessing its just hiding. So yeah the tank kinda stinks right now but on a nice note my corals are kicking butt.

tampafishguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I have been dealing with a ich outbreak that I am attributing to the recent kole tang I also lost my original clownfish to it today. I also added a urchin about a week and a half ago and I haven't seen it after the second day it was in the tank I haven't found any spines so im guessing its just hiding. So yeah the tank kinda stinks right now but on a nice note my corals are kicking butt.

kordon ich attack worked great for my tank.

OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a pink booty chalice that I got a while back and it never took off and has been slowly receding. Well I find out why, my emerald crab apparently took a liking to eating it I caught him red handed a few minutes ago. Well he is banished to the fuge now. I really hope the chalice recovers its one of my favorites.

OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, to be honest I actually sold my whole set-up 3 days ago. I am about to move into a house I will have to remodel and I am going to upgrade to a 180 or 220 when I'm done

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds cool bud. Well let us know when u get ready I'll have some sweet stuff to frag by than! Lol

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%

Back