• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

80 Rimless Complete setup

Item Price
$1600.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Chiefmaster30

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Need gone! 80 rimless I think Seapora brand with 40b diy sump. Current USA pump, BM Curve 5 skimmer, 2 Noopsyche k7 pro v2 leds w/mounts, Home Depot 4 bulb...

FTS My Tank.jpeg

OP
OP
Chiefmaster30

Chiefmaster30

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need gone! 80 rimless I think Seapora brand with 40b diy sump. Current USA pump, BM Curve 5 skimmer, 2 Noopsyche k7 pro v2 leds w/mounts, Home Depot 4 bulb t5 fixture, Jebao 4 head doser, 2 jebao PH’s, Apex, Trident, 2 Dos, 2 FMM’s, Neptune Atk, reefmat 500, brs heater 300w, INKBIRD controller, also have a water mixing station consists of 2-30 gallon brutes and all pvc plumbing with a brand new mag 9.5 pump and I believe 6 stage brs roof system. Prob more I’m forgetting about that will go with tank. 2 or 3 boxes of instant ocean salt. Not interested in parting out yet. All coral rock everything in pic even algae on front glass. Tanks been running since beginning of 2019. Will take $1600. Need gone!

Futuretotm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, just need the two V2s and power supply. Would you be willing to go lower? thanks.

JM’s reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it comes with the Apex el or is it a full apex? And then the trident as well + all livestock? Also is there a stand with the tank?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.8%
Back