93 cube lights

1fishkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for recommendations for lights for the 93 cube that I am building right now. It is 30"x30"x24" and I plan on going mixed reef with it. I am at a total loss on what to go with and the more I look at my options I just get even more lost. Right now I run a hybrid set up and its doing ok on my 30 cube. But to me everything I see has a 24x24 coverage so I would need two of what ever unless I am missing something that might cover it. I thought the G6's was a 30x24 but I can't find the coverage for them anymore. Someone the other day say maybe look into Orphek but I really don't anything about them. I was thinking about a 8 bulb T5 but like I said I am getting totally confused on what to go with and need so options on what has worked for you and if anyone has the same size tank what have you used on it.

OP
OP
1fishkeeper

1fishkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just looked them up and that seems like a pretty impressive little light. I might have to go watch a few videos of them and see how they work and look.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well I just looked them up and that seems like a pretty impressive little light. I might have to go watch a few videos of them and see how they work and look.
i do not own one, and am NOT sponsored. the amount of reviews and sheer output-to-price ratio by the lights make it by far (IMHO) the best lights on the market.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back