A Confession!

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This person likes to wear plaid skirts and knee highs :wink: Would you take him home?
AustinPowers_Fatbastard.jpg

:lol:

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, you got me there... Although the idea of a midnight stowaway basket of chicken wings nestled every so gently under his left breast is appealing, I think I'd have no hesitation in passing there... I know, I know. I'm so shallow;).

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol!!!!

Fat *******- ugh, any male who rubs his nipples in public needs his head checked.

As for Jess... I think originally it wasn't a stupid fake act, but it is getting so now. Her real stupid act was getting divorced from Nick Lachey because wasn't catering to her self perceived hotness... LOL

:D
Laurie

Reef Junkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now, that's what makes the world go around Gflat.
I absolutely positively believe that brittney spears is 4 tires shy of being trailer park trash.

Don't get me wrong, but in my eyes, there is no comparison between Brittney and Jessica.

I knew you were going to say your wife, btw.
Before she spoke, did you think because she was beautiful, she was an airhead?

I've never really had a difficult time with women and in my opinion, it's what makes each individual happy that matters most. Pretty women, too much maintenance. Intelligent women, too much indescision. Smart pretty women, usually go getters that can keep a man very happy.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, she's picked up a few spares over the last year;). She only needs a few more to be sitting on her own plot of land right outside the ninth ward (NO,LA) lol. Bad taste, I'm sorry...

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Junkie said:
Pretty women, too much maintenance. Intelligent women, too much indescision. Smart pretty women, usually go getters that can keep a man very happy.

Smart AND pretty women know how to hide the maintenance/upkeep from their men... Being a go getter is an awesome distraction for him *This is NOT the Sephora.com order you are looking for* lol

Laurie

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giggle....what a funny thread. I don't think women are as derailed by beauty as men are. Take ReefJunkie's statement and think about it girls.....do you find yourself lost for words or flustered when toe to toe with a hot guy? Im am usually SO non-plussed by looks. Perhaps its one too many bad, or not even bad just disappointing, experience I've had with the industry standard of 'hot guy', that if a guy's looking really good, he's got to work twice as hard to get on my radar. A guy has GOT to have brains, and MUST make me laugh before I even look at him in that light, even if he's Brad Pitt. :roll:

I'll agree that most things in this world come down to sexuality and attraction, but I think those things are far more complicated and a lot more work for women then they are for men. I have to imagine that what defines a good sexual partner for a guy has more to do with appearance than performance, where with women thats definately not the case. If I were a single women (which thank goddess I'm not), I'd take B.O.B over your average stud muffin ladies many ANY night. :wink:

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you Kammy for the most part though I don't know what B.O.B. stands for :? I have had a run in with a guy who at the time was the ultimate in hotness. I know many of you ladies might not think he's all that and I'll admit once he got married this subconcious aspect of my brain just turned off any attraction that I had to him, but I met Chris Martin of the band Coldplay long before they became the mega stars that they are now and I can say being in his presence actually had a physical effect on me....I got completely weak in the knees! I've never had a guy do that for me before or since but it's funny because I guess it made me better appreciate the seeming "dumbfoundedness" of a guy in the presence of a hot woman.

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giggle...you don't know BOB? Laurie....help her out....you know BOB right?

Thats cool about Chris Martin. I believe in being caught off guard and 'dumbfounded' perhaps by chemistry, or a connection. I guess I've just never associated that with a person's 'hotness' factor. Or at least not physical hotness. Perhaps I've just never been in the presence of a guy (or girl) that I've found so friggen hot that I just couldn't speak. I guess I have kinda been stupified like that before, but I think its more of a connectin/chemistry thing than just the person being a 'hottie'.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, Chris Martin is not only hot, but has at least half a brain, from his song writing, I would think. Eco, you'll have to correct me if I am wrong, as you met him in person... Anybody who write a Rush of Blood to the Head has my vote... Of course, he DID let Gwyneth name the baby *Apple* :wince: :lol:

Hahaha, Oh yeah, I know BOB, that deserves a PM imo... :lol: Hotness in men at this stage in my life actually turns me off initially- they have to prove to be they aren't drooliong while talking to me after I get a good look at em. Other than that, it's just the eye candy factor.

Laurie

I will say this also... since Kris will never read it LOL. I met a guy this past weekend, way hot.. biochemist, likes saltwater tanks. So smart it was scary. I actually got up and left at one point because he was a bit too cool. People like that are neat to meet, but even if I was single, I'd be scared to take him up on anything because I always think that people who are too cool have a sixth toe or something you just don't get to see at first... you know? Like he'd turn out to be a Dahmer or something. They get too much handed to them by society at large to have a good chance of turning out as good of a person as my Kris is. :D

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotoxlady...PM sent. :)

Laurie, I agree with everthing you said, especially the 'Hotness in men at this stage in my life actually turns me off initially....' It doesn't turn me off exactly, but I think it makes me more critical of the person. Which isn't fair I guess, not that it matters cuz I've got the man for. :)

I was thinking about the whole Chris Martin thing, and what Laurie is saying about the hot biochemist.....and different things go into the attraction factor for different people. I got to think about who if anyone could leave me completely stupified...or at least like a high school giggler: Will Smith. That took some digging to, its not like I've lusted over him per say. But he's hot, he's funny, and he's musically talented. Thats the deadly combination for me I think. I'd say musician trumps hot any day, and I'd like to say it trumps brains too. IMO, you have to have a worthy brain to be a real musician, even if the 'book smart' isn't quite there.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ROTFL....!!!!!

Sooooo, if I read that right, Ozzy>Hot Biochemist? lol I'll have to give that some thought, cuz I don't think my knee jerk reaction would be fair... at least to Sharon! LOL

Depends on the person. I think the reason God made us all different is so that even the freaks find love at some point. I mean, didn't even Gene Simons get married??? More than once????!!!

ROTFL
Laurie

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey.....no OZZY bashing! ;) Unless you bring Jenna Jamison along to distract me while youre doing it. :D Now, there's a HOT girl WITH brains. Uh oh, now I've gone and done it. Brought the 'P' word into the mix like all guys do. ;)

Reef Junkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, has this thread become the view!?
Who ate Star Jones!?

Seriously, you all talk a good game, but it's like I said, "when was the last time you were toe to toe"?

Truely hot people aren't just looks. Sure, good looking people do warrant a look, but if they're idiots, then they lose some of their attraction.

So again, when was the last time you were toe to toe with a truely hot person.

You may think Jessica is an airhead, but she's frigging richer then this entire board combined. If that isn't a measure of success, then she's also single. So there.

JENNA JENNA JENNA!!!

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 65 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 5.7%
Back