Achtung! WWC Fragtoberfest LIVE SALE! Come join us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
36du1d5.jpg

WWC Fragtoberfest LIVE SALE RULES
  • Sale starts Saturday October 3rd at noon EST and goes on for 14 hours straight. We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, original price, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral.
  • Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 1200+ items total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 14 hours. Expect a batch of 5 - 10 new corals posted every 5 minutes. You snooze, you lose!
  • All orders are final, no exchanges or refunds. No credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards on any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.
*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

3kOSf3p.jpg

Prizes
  • $300 WWC Coral Cash
  • SA Chilled Frostbite Clownfish Pair ($299 Value)
  • 1 Frag of WWC Dragonfruit Acropora ($249 Value)
  • 1 Frag of WWC Hot Stuff Chalice ($249 Value)
  • $100 WWC Coral Cash
Everyone who makes a purchase during the sale will qualify for the raffles! You can only win once. Raffle drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale.

Those who stay up 14 hours and make a post every hour will also qualify for 2 separate $100 Coral Cash raffle drawings (Purchase necessary to be eligible for raffle). You must PM us after the sale if you qualified for the post challenge.

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

Shipping
  • Shipping will be $44.99 ($24.99 for FL residents).
  • Out of state shipments will be delivered on Wednesday, October 7th and Friday, October 9th. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, October 8th). In-store pickups will be allowed on or after Monday 10/5.
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout if you're not picking up, if you're picking up choose "In-Store Pickup" for all your purchases.
  • All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival. WWC recommends: hold box at local FedEx facility, for customer pickup.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

Click on the box to choose your ship day! (Choose Live Sale Shipping at checkout.)

Last edited:

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I will just go ahead and ask for everyone. IS THERE GONNA BE A BOUNCE?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I will just go ahead and ask for everyone. IS THERE GONNA BE A BOUNCE?
You'll have to wait and see! Teasers coming.

In case you all missed it 1,200 corals will be posted in 14 hours, 1,200! That's the most we've ever done! So expect us to be firing corals off like crazy.

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there any pictures of mother colonies of some of your signiature acros? like the w t f acro?

Luvthekeys

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this. How does it work if I buy one coral at the beginning of the sale and then more later on. Will they be shipped together?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this. How does it work if I buy one coral at the beginning of the sale and then more later on. Will they be shipped together?
Yes you just buy one shipping unit for the day you would like to receive your corals on. The shipping charge is discounted before the sale starts. We will combine any corals you purchase in the sale into one shipment with a nice invoice with thumbnail images of all the corals you purchase. You can also order from eBay and/or our website and we can ship all your corals together.

Reefboy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when will we be able to pay for the shipping if we want to take advantage of the shipping discount?? I didn't see a link and I looked on your site but didn't see anything??

Reefboy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just found it. lol all I had to do was click on the picture of the shipping box.

Reefboy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will we have to pay for each coral one at a time or will it let use pay for all when we are done??

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back