• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro (12) pack of tiny frags - super healthy, super cheap

Ernie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my first ever mail order!!!! This was a smooth and great experience Ed is awesome! Frags came in perfect condition, great packing and it has been a completely hassle free experience. If you want some great frags, Ed is your guy. Thank you Ed!

rendosreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my 12 pack today. Ed was super easy to deal with. Frags all came in healthy with polyps out within minutes of introduction to my tank. Frags were as large or larger than he stated. Packing was great and fast shipping. Would definitely buy from him again. Thanks!

rc1626

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I would post my experience as well. Not to sound like a broken record but Ed was great to deal with. Super smooth communications and flexibility with shipment. Received my pack this morning. Packaging was outstanding and frags were very healthy looking. Some were certainly larger than I expected as well.
Thanks Ed.

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like i will be getting with you on some frags in a couple of weeks. All i have heard was grest things about you. Thanks

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 77.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.7%
Back