Ai Hydra 26Hd Help

ZaheerR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Evening
I purchased a used 26hd and after connection via the app, I found that just theblue channel does not increase intensity as I slide up the intensities on the app. All other channels working fine. Has anyone experienced this sort of thing before and any input on how to fix it?

I have already updated to the latest firmware in hopes that it will help, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good Evening
I purchased a used 26hd and after connection via the app, I found that just theblue channel does not increase intensity as I slide up the intensities on the app. All other channels working fine. Has anyone experienced this sort of thing before and any input on how to fix it?

I have already updated to the latest firmware in hopes that it will help, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance
Go to AI website and look up. I think there is a hard reset on them. Mine were acting strange and not working right and I did this reset and it fixed mine.

OP
OP
Z

ZaheerR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I did do the holding of the reset button while the power is unplugged, then re-connected the power and let the light boot up again. Not sure if there is another way to reset.
Go to AI website and look up. I think there is a hard reset on them. Mine were acting strange and not working right and I did this reset and it fixed mine.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 7.9%
Back