ai orbit 4

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
at all cost avoid any sort of ai products, first i almost lost my ai pump completely i don’t understand why they use a controller when everyone is going to use the mobius anyways, it got wet and didnt work for a couple days and as a miracle one day it kicked back on and has been good ever since, i broke that the same day i got it same with the orbit 4, while moving around wires i took the ac adapter from my ato and plugged it into my ai controller and it’s like done for now i think, i tried washing it off in ro water because the connections either had salt creep or was corroded which actually worked it would light up but would not actually turn on and connect to mobius.
i know a lot of this is user error but they just have some disappointing designs for how much they price their products

OP
OP
L

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the actual controller itself is useless, 9/10 people are buying ai products because of its bluetooth capabilities it has. if they all just came with a drip loop it would make a huge difference, if they ever so slightly get wet then they’re shot. Now i’ll just have to rely on their warranty and see if I can just get them replaced.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back