• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AlgaeBarn

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys I decided to place another order with @AlgaeBarn for a gang of pods: 2 - Tisbee, 3 - Tigger, and 2 - nano brine. I had an issue with an order in the past (they took care of everything without issue), but had felt that at that time I wouldn't do any other orders because I really couldn't tell if there were actual pods in the bag.

Well, glad I did give them another shot. This go round everything arrived very active and I could see the pods and they were plentiful. I guess some recent changes have gone on over there and they are shipping out a much better product.

Thanks @AlgaeBarn for the great shipment.

Venzzla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order myself for turbostart 900, with that (first order) I was supposed to get a few free pods.I didn't receive them. I placed a second order two days ago scheduled delivery Thursday and in the notes section I mentioned that I hadn't received my freebies. We shall see if they ship it.

OP
OP
mitch91175

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order myself for turbostart 900, with that (first order) I was supposed to get a few free pods.I didn't receive them. I placed a second order two days ago scheduled delivery Thursday and in the notes section I mentioned that I hadn't received my freebies. We shall see if they ship it.

Speaking about shipping, I received a notification on 2/4/19 and I receive the shipment on 2/5/19. That was fast once it shipped. Placed order on 1/30/19.

OP
OP
mitch91175

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I would say to also follow-up to just make sure that the comment was read.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hi Venzzla,

We don't currently have any offers for free pods with purchase of turbostart. Maybe you are thinking of our free NanoBrine?

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well guys I decided to place another order with @AlgaeBarn for a gang of pods: 2 - Tisbee, 3 - Tigger, and 2 - nano brine. I had an issue with an order in the past (they took care of everything without issue), but had felt that at that time I wouldn't do any other orders because I really couldn't tell if there were actual pods in the bag.

Well, glad I did give them another shot. This go round everything arrived very active and I could see the pods and they were plentiful. I guess some recent changes have gone on over there and they are shipping out a much better product.

Thanks @AlgaeBarn for the great shipment.

Hi Mitch,

Thank you for the second chance and we are stoked you are satisfied. I shared this comment with the team and they are delighted! It is no excuse, but 2018 was a crazy year for us, lots of change in terms of company ownership, aqua techs, and facilities(we moved to a 12K sqft warehouse!). We are finishing our facility expansion in the copepods and phytoplankton departments and we are currently undertaking an expansion in our macroalgae department (to eliminate stockouts). We are planning a ton of new products for 2019, so we thank you for your support!

-Sean

OP
OP
mitch91175

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mitch,

Thank you for the second chance and we are stoked you are satisfied. I shared this comment with the team and they are delighted! It is no excuse, but 2018 was a crazy year for us, lots of change in terms of company ownership, aqua techs, and facilities(we moved to a 12K sqft warehouse!). We are finishing our facility expansion in the copepods and phytoplankton departments and we are currently undertaking an expansion in our macroalgae department (to eliminate stockouts). We are planning a ton of new products for 2019, so we thank you for your support!

-Sean

You guys looking at adding amphipods?

Venzzla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Venzzla,

We don't currently have any offers for free pods with purchase of turbostart. Maybe you are thinking of our free NanoBrine?

Honestly I am not sure it was my first order and it was about a week ago.

Venzzla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my order today but I haven’t had time to open the box just yet

Venzzla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I am not sure it was my first order and it was about a week ago.

Ok received my order, thanks for the fast shipping! I did not receive my free gift (I posted in the notes when I ordered). Maybe it was free NanoBrine, I'm just not sure. Could you guys add this either to my next order or ship it now to me?

BTW the pods looked great!

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok received my order, thanks for the fast shipping! I did not receive my free gift (I posted in the notes when I ordered). Maybe it was free NanoBrine, I'm just not sure. Could you guys add this either to my next order or ship it now to me?

BTW the pods looked great!

Can you message me your order number? We will go ahead and add a free brine shrimp coupon to your account (you will see it in your PodClub page and you will also see it in your cart). This way you can add it on your next order. Sometimes the technicians don't see the comments or they don't know how to deal with the free gift requests in the comments, as we will have people sometimes ask for us to add lots of free stuff in the comments, or they will ask them to the double their order.....

Venzzla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you message me your order number? We will go ahead and add a free brine shrimp coupon to your account (you will see it in your PodClub page and you will also see it in your cart). This way you can add it on your next order. Sometimes the technicians don't see the comments or they don't know how to deal with the free gift requests in the comments, as we will have people sometimes ask for us to add lots of free stuff in the comments, or they will ask them to the double their order.....

Thanks! OK last order was #50629

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mitch,

-Sean
Hint to us what this new line up might be?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back