Allow me to introduce myself!

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a member here since the beginning of July! I never got around to introducing myself though. My name is Steve, and I hail from the Philadelphia suburbs. Chances are our paths have crossed on some of the other sites in some way, shape or form. I have been in the hobby for close to 3 years now, and I am completely addicted to Zoanthids, like most of you. My display tank is an Oceanic 58 with mainly zoos and lps...and a couple softies thrown in for good measure. I am about 99% finished a 20 gallon prop system with a 10 gallon sump. I heard about this website on another site, when I saw "Club-Zoa" tattooed on a few avatars...so I googled it...and here I am! It's nice over here to not have to deal with the riff-raff that has been emerging on some of the other sites for some time now!

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome Steve.. I'm sure you'll enjoy this site as much as we do.. :)

now, let's see some zoas.. LoLz... :D

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! :D

LOL, the name of this thread made me start singing that song where the guy is belting out "Let me clear my throat" Dadadada da da da, dadadada da da DAH!

:D
Laurie

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, does it date me to say that this thread title reminds me of a Stones song, "Sympathy for the Devil?

Laurie, your 'I have a Confession to make...' thread in the lounge makes me hear, 'I've got a confession to make....I'm your fool.' Foo Fighters.

Life is a musical to me, and EVERYTHING reminds me of songs......:) And ask Ecotoxlady....I'll procede to get the song stuck in my head and sing in until something else replaces it. LOL! My hubby says I'm like a minah bird cuz I gotta repeat everything I hear.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweeetttt, now I can play the Stones and the Fighters all night and irritate the love of my life with repeat 2... lol
Laurie

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 5.2%
Back