OP
OP
HardyG

HardyG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Columbus, I have a 180 bow front tank. do you know of any other local websites in this hobby?
Glad to hear that! The only other group I am a member of is ARC. They are super active though. Here is a link!

BetteMidler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just getting back into the hobby, picked up a 40g breeder while at the Columbus Petco, they have their 50% sale going on. I am closer to Albany than to Columbus, but Albany shut down all of their LFS's years ago after they got a PetSmart. I was going to try Neptune's Reef. Are there any other LFS your way worth while?

OP
OP
HardyG

HardyG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just getting back into the hobby, picked up a 40g breeder while at the Columbus Petco, they have their 50% sale going on. I am closer to Albany than to Columbus, but Albany shut down all of their LFS's years ago after they got a PetSmart. I was going to try Neptune's Reef. Are there any other LFS your way worth while?
Glad to hear you are back in the hobby! Neptune's Reef is unfortunately closed as well. I think they are trying to run it out of their home now, but I can never get a returned message or call from them. If I were you I would bite the bullet and take a day trip to Atlanta when you can. Not much around here worth your time.

dkkuzz79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 138 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back