Anybody like Favia or Favites???

follow3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just checking interest. I have the chance to pickup some decent and colorful Favia and Favites colonies that are around 4 to 6 inches each for 40.00 each.

Would any of you be interested in frags of colorful Favia and Favites?

A couple of them are purple with flourescent green.
A few green and red.
Some green and flo. green

Let me know your interest. I don't want to buy them if nobody likes them. I am mainly in this hobby because I like to sell and trade frags. (it is totally adictive:D , haggling and swapping and waiting for the packages to arrive.....)

Steve

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been thinking about some fav/maze brain for a while. i have seen a lot of nice ones out there. just trying to finish getting all my new MH light stuff to place my pc's with.

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am intersedted in good colors and I think it is great you are willing to ASK before you buy so that way you don't try to gouge everyone buy getting them them chargin a fortune for them the day after you got them.

PIcs would help a ton I have a few and really like em!

OP
OP
follow3

follow3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the responses!!!

I will pick up a few of the most colorful ones, take some pics and start fragging.

I will let you guys know when I have some pics.

Steve

OP
OP
follow3

follow3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am intersedted in good colors and I think it is great you are willing to ASK before you buy so that way you don't try to gouge everyone buy getting them them chargin a fortune for them the day after you got them.

PIcs would help a ton I have a few and really like em!

BBZD, I really like them too, but I am more into Chalices and Acan. Echinata & subechinatas. So, rather than try to frag and sell for a big profit, I am hoping to frag them, give a few weeks to heal and hopefully work out some trades.

We'll see how it goes. I will have to go check out your stuff again. I like the way you have all the photos and tell people to just contact you about them.

Steve

OP
OP
follow3

follow3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple I picked up today:

Green and Purple Favia
DSCN0036.JPG
[/IMG]

DSCN0046.JPG
[/IMG]

Alien Eye Favia
DSCN0039.JPG
[/IMG]

DSCN0044.JPG
[/IMG]

Unfortunately my photography skills are seriousely lacking. The pics do no justice for these pieces. The green and purple Favia is a nice bright green with plum purple markings and neon green mouths.

The Alien Eye Favia ( I paid a lot more for) is a typical Alien Eye with nice plum purple body and neon green mouths.

I will be making frags soon, and as soon as they heal good I will make them and some nice Chalices available for sale or trade. If you are interested and want to be on the list, let me know. To see the Chalices and others, check out my gallery.

LMK what you think,
Steve

Last edited:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 63 32.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 39 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back