Anyone in orlando area interested in helping

dewboy1127

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its almost time and i do think i want to try and transition my existing 72 gal to a reg 75 gal ...however i am in need of some local help directly (@orlando,fl) when comes time to do this and will take advice from anyone on how to go about it..thing is also i would like to try to use my sump now as a fuge and possibly use pump from my tank now as well and i have a new sump ....another big issue is i only really have one spot for a tank in my house and its where the existing setup is ...so anyone in the area want to help out and anyone have any suggestions on how to go about this ??

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I've seen here a lot of people from Florida! I hope you will find one! And if you will still need someone maybe just ask you neighbor or friend to help you! Don't give up! )))) And congratulations with new 75g ))) ;)

BryanS4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems more intimidating than it really is. My wife and I moved a 72g out of one spot last year and a neighbor helped us put a 125 where it was.

Just get a bunch of buckets, drain the 72 into them and push it out of the way. Move the new tank into the spot and pump the water back in.

I was very nervous on my first tank move, but once we got started it wasn't so bad.

OP
OP
dewboy1127

dewboy1127

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im actually in ocoee,fl outskirt of orlando area to be exact and still planning but any help come time would be great and advice now on how to prepare is always useful

Back