Anyone know where I can get cheap inverts for my tank like snails crabs urchins etc..

Gabe aqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to restock my tank with inverts and I want to set up a breeding tank with inverts just I can’t get them cheap anywhere I lost a site which they sold inverts for around 50 cents each snail or hermit and there other inverts where cheap too, but I lost that site and have no way of finding it.

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, local fish stores are cheapest,,, but not 50 cents each. More like about $2 each. (PetCo is another option as long as you're going to QT anyway).

Jacksonville is pretty big so there should be stores around, right?

I see cheap invert packs on eBay sometimes but, again, only if you're going to QT (and only if you can find what you want).

Upvote 0

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReefTopia.com is my go-to for bulk snail, crabs, hermits, urchins, etc. They only sell Keys stuff, though. If you are looking for pacific inverts for cheap, you are probably out of luck other than Baja like margaritas.

Upvote 0

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to restock my tank with inverts and I want to set up a breeding tank with inverts just I can’t get them cheap anywhere I lost a site which they sold inverts for around 50 cents each snail or hermit and there other inverts where cheap too, but I lost that site and have no way of finding it.
Id recommend any LOCAL fish store. They always have good knowledge and prices!

Upvote 0

Digimes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does jacksville have any kind of reef club? I hate to cut out local stores trying to make money but sometimes in a club, you can make a bulk purchase for everyone and keep the prices a little lower. And if not, maybe try starting one and see if there's enough interest in the area to support.

Upvote 0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 145 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back