MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terry, I took this from your post on the other forum

Hello Everyone,

This months ORCA meeting will be Saturday April 25th 2009.
Cesar Campo and family will be hosting the meeting.

Address: 511 Canary Island CT., Orlando, FL 32828
Phone: 321-235-2719

Map http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=O...t&zipcode=32828

Changing time! We are starting 1 hour early Time change is for this month only
Doors open at 5:00 PM
Meeting starts at 6:00 PM

This month’s meeting features the hugely anticipated Frag Event!

We have a limit on frags of 200 total. Frag participants are limited to a total of 60 frags per membership. This is to help the event not to go into the wee hours.
If we reach the max of 200 preregistered frags, we will not accept walk-in frags on the day of the event.
We will post if we reach the maximum. If you do not plan on preregistering, please check the forum, or email [email protected] to make sure if the max has been reached.

If we do not reach 200 preregistered, we will accept 25 walk-in frags (5 max per membership) if they're received between 5:00-5:30. Shut off time is 5:30 and no frags will be accepted after 5:30. No exceptions. Early arrival is necessary so we can get your frags registered and start on time. We will be showing photos of the frags on the projector screen. Any preregistered frags with photos will be auctioned first. Frags submitted without photos will be auctioned at the end along with any walk-in frags. We won't have time to add photos that night.

If you want to preregister your frags please email the list with any pictures to [email protected]
If you are not an ORCA member, the event is free to attend. But if you want to participate in the frag event there is a non-member fee of just $5.00 applied at check out. This is not a “per frag†fee. Just $5.00. Example win 2 coral @ $10 each your total will be $25.00

Join us for our frag event! Always a lot of fun!
We have a great raffle at all the events $250 in merchandise plus donated items also.

Please note that ORCA requires that any frags brought to this event be free and clean of unwanted pests and parasites. If you have “Red Bugâ€, “Planariaâ€, “Flatworms†or any other unwanted parasites in your tank please do not bring your corals to this event.
The ORCA frag team reserves the right to refuse and turn away any frags that appear to have pests.
ORCA does not condone nor support the commercial farming or commercial aqua culturing of live corals by anyone without proper licensing. For questions regarding Florida laws on Aqua culturing please see the following Web Sites:

http://www.floridaaquaculture.com/index.htm

http://www.floridaaquaculture.com/b...aquacertify.htm

The ORCA Frag Event is held 4 times a year. This popular gathering allows reefers to share their success with other reef hobbyists.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back