OP
bkv1997

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the true test will be are you going to be here tomorrow or monday?

HAHA

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, was the address posted somewhere and I missed it? We either need to post it or PM it or something so that the potential new members can come if they want (and I can be there). I'll go look. Susan

Oh, and I need some cheato and discussion on why my cheato isn't growing like it should be. I don't have it circulating (I guess I need to take out the live rock from the refugium so it can spin some) and it's a very dark green. All over. I have some calerpa too and that seems to be doing well, but not taking over.

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, can't find it. I'll need directions PM'd to me too. Sorry. Any possible Newbies, please post so we can get you there too. I would like a nice little clam....
Susan

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon~ I'm not going to be able to make it today... Seems the wife has other plans for me... Thanks for the invite... Hopefully I'll be able to make it down for next month's meeting... I think Patrick said he was hosting... :)

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
susan the address is posted on the first post of this thread - it is just missing the street number - I don't remember the number but as Brandon said just get to the street and look for all the cars - you can also call me and I can get you there.

OP
OP
bkv1997

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She even went back and looked and didn't see it.... looks like we get to pick on susan today :)

I sent you a PM susan.... my cell is 423 618 5820 if anyone gets lost.

OP
OP
bkv1997

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon~ I'm not going to be able to make it today... Seems the wife has other plans for me... Thanks for the invite... Hopefully I'll be able to make it down for next month's meeting... I think Patrick said he was hosting... :)

Yea i think he is...

To bad you aren't going to make it... Did you get my last PM? I def want a piece and can send my wife to Ktown with $$ any week if we still want to work something out.

Let me know
Brandon

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crap yeah... I forgot to respond... I think I have that already... I'm going to try and get a pic of mine and see if you think its the same one... I cut that other frag for you yesterday... :) Its on the mend now... No need to send the wife... I'll catch up with you whenever I give you the frag... ;)

OP
OP
bkv1997

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Her territory includes knoxville so she is there once a week already.

Thats funny if you thought my wife would drive to knoxville just to pick up a coral for me. :)

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol No... I remember you guys talking about her coming up here frequently... But theres no need to rush... I'd prefer you see the frag first... :)

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to Brandon and Angela for having all of us over today!! The food was great - Thanks for grilling the burgers man!!

Congrats to Susan for officially becoming our VP/Secretary!!!

We talked about a lot of things today - and some of them still need to be finalized - I will get a couple threads going in the private forums for that business.

Alex if you will put in another request for the private forums I will get you in as soon as I see it. Thanks for joining the club dude!!

I finally won a raffle!!! Thanks Brandon for the PHE's!!:D They are starting to open up. I am sorry I couldn't take the clam...I just don't have the room on my sand bed for it.Thanks a bunch for letting me switch. You know I have wanted some of those guys for a while now.

Thanks to everyone for a great meeting!!

OP
OP
bkv1997

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for everyone that was able to make the meeting. Those that stood me up man you missed out.

Susan gladly took Bryan's place and called numerous of my corals brown :(

Thanks again guys/gal had a great time.

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry guys got out of church at about 1:30 and we had a special speaker who I had to take out to eat afterwards.....I wish I could have seen your beautiful tank again Brandon and all your beautiful faces..... :(

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! Well I thought about being super mean, but I went with super CHEESE!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%

Back