• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kynzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL PUMP
Skimmer comes with all the parts otherwise. All screws, o-rings, plumbing, and tubes. It also will come with the bubble stopper and extra tubing. This is the older model with the original bubble plate diffuser. I will include the pump that I have with it right now which is an ecoplus 264. I don't believe this pump will produce skimmate but I've only had it running about a day and it was sitting for about a month before this so it may need time to break in again. I do have a venturi fitting that I think is .75" input which screws in. I just don't really feel like buying a new pump to fix it so I'd rather try and sell it. It's in perfect condition otherwise. I just soaked everything in a 50/50 vinegar and ro water solution then scrubbed everything clean. Accepting offers. Let me know if you have any questions.
20201023_162801.jpg
20201023_162834.jpg

Back