Aquarium Specialty - Reef on the Rocks Giveaway

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
reefonrocksgiveaway.jpg

Big thanks to Aquarium Specialty for providing the prize for this next giveaway!

There will be two winners! 1 winner here on R2R and 1 winner on Facebook.

Contest Details:
1. To enter you must post something, anything about the term aquascape in this topic!
2. To enter for the FB prize you must post a link to this contest on your FB wall. Then you have to post on the R2R wall on the status update that you shared it here: R2R FB WALL LINK
3. Contest ends in 30 days
4. One entry per person on R2R and one entry per person on FB. (so 2 entries total)

PRIZES: (2)40lb box of Aragolite Rock - One 40lb box for R2R and one for FB!
Reef on the Rocks Aragolite Rock - 40 lbs Box - Reef on the Rocks - Aragolite, Ceramic and Live Rock

p1000957_medium_.jpg

Thanks again to Aquarium Specialty and Reef on the Rocks for this awesome prize!

REEFKEEPER10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think bommies are a good way to aquascape a reef tank. not only do you have better water circulation and less dead spots but the fish have more swin space.

REEFKEEPER10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to be happy with my aquascaping. my clownfish take blood when clean the glass and my yellow tang has almost got me the other day.

D2TW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to achieve a true aquascape is an art form.

boehm742

ReefKeeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will never aquascape again without the marco mortar! It really ties everything together and sets the scape above and beyond looking like just a stack of rocks.

geemanaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Caves are good as they give hiding spaces for all your critters and fish. I think an aquascape that isnt symmetrical works best. It doesnt look planned out.

Aquarian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquascaping!!!

I'd be totally jazzed up if I won this rock...it would help out my aquascaping tremendously. No more...look...a saltwater tank with A ROCK in it!!! =0)

XavierZ06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can NEVER aquascape the same way twice. Just moved my tank, nothing went back together the same way haha

rjcranor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This could really help my aquascape, I have rocks that need to be removed because of having mushrooms all over them

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquascaping is like underwear, you change it daily. I never seem to be perfectly happy with the placement of corals and a rock may seem just slightly out of place. My wife things I am moving stuff on a daily basis which may be correct most of the time, but the larger hermits and turbo snails assist in the aquascaping.

luckylou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoever wins this rock should write a article here on R2R about How to aquascape and make it pic intensive! Topics covered should be gluing, bonding, cementing, pegging, & drilling.

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquascaping is the funnest and hardest part of setting up a new tank! And usually when I'm usually never 100% satisfied with the aquascape! My wife just tells me it looks good just stop!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 100 43.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 107 46.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.6%
Back