• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaSD - 1st online order

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

squaretwelve

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to finally pull the trigger and order a frag online. After looking at a couple different vendors, AquaSD stuck out for their awesome selection and reasonable prices. I was a little hesitant at first looking at the photos, thinking they might be too good to be true but was pleasantly surprised once I ordered. I ended up purchasing a nice rainbow micro lord colony with 5 heads on a Sunday. Fast forward to Wednesday (they're closed on Mondays), I received the notification that it would be shipping out and arriving the next day.

The following day, the package arrive in great condition promptly at 10 AM. Upon opening, everything was packed nicely with insulation and the bags felt a good temp. With that, I had only ordered the one colony of lords, but they also included a freebie of what I think is a platygyra. I had read other reviews where people had mentioned getting a free zoa polyp or two, but I really wasn't expecting such a cool frag for free.

Another thing I wanted to mention that I really loved about the order was how clean the frag plugs and coral frags where. The frag plugs looked as if they were brand new and had no algae or pests on them. While I still gave them a drip to be sure, nothing came off either of the frags. Once I got the pieces in the tank, I was shocked at how vibrant the colors on the micro lords were and honestly it looked even better in person than the pictures did. They've now been in the tank 3 days and are looking better and brighter as each day passes.

Needless to say, I was extremely pleases and impressed with my order from @AquaSD and would highly recommend them.

20190921_100349.jpg

20190919_111728.jpg

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been buying from them for years. Always happy and impressed with the livestock

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a old thread but if you ever try again I highly recommend cherrycorals.com they are top notch and are having a sale right now after the live sale. I think they look true to picture when I buy from them I looks like the pic color

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back