• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaSD - eBay, Reef2Reef Sale and Website A+++++++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stumbled across @AquaSD last week, never heard of them until then! I quickly started bidding on the eBay auctions, when Thursday night got here I kept winning auctions... Not only winning auctions but getting coral cheap! I'd actually requested an invoice thinking I was done, I ended up having one outstanding bid and thought for sure I would get outbid. Well I didn't, so I needed a new invoice! Ramon and the AquaSD team handled it quickly and I was on my way.... I said to myself, I've already paid for shipping lets see what the website has to offer. So I hop on there and I see a birdsnest colony, yep add that to my order! Over the weekend I was sitting there thinking I needed to checkout the site again and maybe pickup something else, saw a nice Dendro. Sure why not!

All of a Sudden AquaSD starts posting coral after coral after coral after coral in their sub-forum with ridiculously low prices! You can still check it out here - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/8...ssie-lps-and-frags.319509/page-5#post-3965663

I find 5 more pieces I would like to have, emailed them and they sent me the invoice. All in all a great experience and amazing communication!

Today I recieved all of the coral I ordered and some free pieces, everyone loves free extra coral! All of the coral came in looking good, a quick dip and into the tank they went. I am thrilled and look forward to winning some more auctions!

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 52 53.6%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.1%
Back