Aquatic Life Halo LED Complete Lighting Package Giveaway!

tealgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Left a review on the site as well

This is one of the best lights on the market. The color density, the shimmer effect, and overall coral and fish coloring is beyond what you can imagine. These lights are exceptional, and produce healthy coral growth and are easy to use. The sleek look of the lights is another bonus, that gives your tank a smooth clean look.

Carl Rode

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect fixture with all the 'bells and whistles' for my 20G nano ! I will also say the pic of the freshwater plant tank is awesome !

JoseNovoa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The size and spectrum control will match perfectly for my new 48" by 24" by 16" Frag Tank, Felt in love with these lights!

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the elegant minimalist design and the built in display and timer eliminating the need for a separate controller.

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done and done
These things are so aesthetically pleasing that I'd be honored to toss one on top of my biocube. Please pick me :D

Reesem73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love the light for my 60g. I think it would help with my corals since I moved. I can't seem to get the tank right again.

DMURB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite part of this light is that it has built in uv lights to help achieve a better spectrum of light

Betta-Chetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This light would make my corals pop like crazy! Plus it'll help me alot better than the biocube lights are!

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have AquaticLife XSUV lights on three of my tanks. I started a fourth and would like to add these to this tank. I think these are great lights and this comes from experience. Great quality!

Mark grzechowiak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As someone currently using black boxes for my lighting, the aesthetics are probably my favorite thing about these lights. Having more open space at the top of my tank would be a welcome change.

Kerwin1721

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done
2. Done
3. I would love to put this on my display tank. A LFS has them on their tanks and the color looks great and they are very happy with them. Would love to have these great looking lights over my thanks.

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the cube look as it would be PERFECT for my 93 gallon cube! Match made in heaven! I also like the way it has built in timers and a battery back up! (sweet). Also the deluxe and standard versions working together is very nice. Lastly I really liked the suspension bracket and the way you conceal the wires on the inside. It is a very clean installation!

RudyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is perfect for my 40g cube. This light produces such beautiful colors on my friends tank that I was thinking of one for mine.

Nick James

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked and on the mailing list. I like the small size, they will easily fit alongside my t5 fixture for the best of both worlds.

MaiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 and 2 complete
3)
I like this light for its size and shimmer. I need more fixtures as I up my tank from a 100 gallon to a 150. They would work perfectly and compliment the Aquatic Life XS-UV fixtures that I already have. I would need the MAK-24 brackets and would like the APEX cable.

Last edited:
Back