!!!Artsy Fartsy Extended Piazzolla cut in HD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Admittedly something to watch, more than an ad really. If you've got about 4.5 minutes to kill, then indulge. In HD! What the heck.

Garia666

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the most heard comment about deltec is that they feel a bit plastic (fragile) in stead of quality more ridgid like piping platic, I havent had the plesure to see deltecs latest products. so it could be thats something from the past.. nice promo vid

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
the most heard comment about deltec is that they feel a bit plastic (fragile) in stead of quality more ridgid like piping plastic, I haven't had the pleasure to see deltecs latest products. so it could be thats something from the past.. nice promo vid

Hi there, thanks a lot for posting. Deltec has been around a long time now and I'd imagine there are a number of used and abused skimmers floating around second hand. It would not surprise me at all if some of these have gotten little brittle over the years. Especially if they had been used with ozone. This could be the case with some of the things you have heard.

In all my years as an owner I guess I’ve never really considered them to be fragile any more than a hallow plastic tube with pipes sticking out of it could be. Some of my older models have been with me a long time now, and moved around a lot, and banged around a lot and I have yet to loose one to a crack or a chip even.

Can they, and do they break? Sure, and they need to be treated that way. Ultimately Deltecs’ craftsmanship is second to none, and the new line especially, is built very well and will withstand any of the rigors associated with typical transport and use.

Thanks again for the post! Glad you enjoyed the vid.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice vid and music Adam!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1036.jpeg

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 46 33.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back