ATB Nano Skimmer FREE Giveaway! This isn't your avaerage nano skimmer. - Claimed

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you @ATB USA And @REEF2REEF And to all of you guys for your well wishes And congratulations. I never win things. I can't believe I won this. I hope that I can make it worth your while and give you guys good feedback on it. Thank you to all

How is the skimmer working? Any pictures? Curious about this skimmer.

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. I still don't have it hooked up. I don't have everything I need for the nano. This skimmer is bigger than I expected. I run a sca-301, rated for 65g on my 90g total volume system. I was thinking about switching that skimmee for this one. It will mean a serious change in sump and I just havnt had enough time to make the switch. Its been a busy year. But hopefully I will get to it soon. I feel real bad about not having any feedback yet. I promise I will get it posted as soon as I can.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its cool, I know how it goes. I have a dosing pump sitting for 6 months that is not hooked up and several reactors. I need to add lighting to my cabinet.
I have a ATB 840 and was curious about the nano skimmer and how it performs. It has the same pump and yea they take up allot of space especially for a nano.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back